Bobsprit

Default I Agree With Neal

Katy is indeed useless here. She rarely has anything but quips and smug
comments and they are rarely funny. Her manic religious faith makes her a
cavewoman cowering to thunder among refined men of the sea. I don't remember
the last "sailing" thread she started, let alone anything of value added to
one. She treats this group like a flirting mailman dropping off junk mail to a
priest.
I politely ask for her resignation from the group, for the betterment of all.

Capt RB
Scott Vernon

Yet, she's more liked around here than you, by a margin of 15,892 to 1.

Scotty

"****Head" wrote ...

Katy is indeed useless here. She rarely has anything but quips and smug
comments and they are rarely funny. Her manic religious faith makes her a
cavewoman cowering to thunder among refined men of the sea. I don't

remember
the last "sailing" thread she started, let alone anything of value added

one. She treats this group like a flirting mailman dropping off junk mail

to a
priest.

Bobsprit

Yet, she's more liked around here than you, by a margin of 15,892 to 1.

Scotty can't pick a good boat...or handle remedial math!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB

Bobsprit

keep digging.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Scotty, you're a chucklehead and a fool. There's no doubt about it. I'm sorry
your life is so miserable. I strongly suspect it's your own fault. Enjoy your
"life" and "boat" such as they are.
Where your life ends is where most others start. Imagine....you went from a Mac
to a Siedleman! Well done, loser!

Capt RB

Bobsprit

he he he

What your wife dreams of?

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

What your wife dreams of?

I thought it was a Michael Jackson impression.

Let's hope Scotty's wife isn't dreaming of Jackson.

RB
Simple Simon

You're wrong, completely wrong. Bobsprit is the life of
the party. Katysails is the homely woman who shows up
hoping to get some attention but is so unattractive and so
ignorant that nobody wishes to talk to her for more
than just a few minutes and it's only to be polite.

Without Bobsprit this group would wither on the vine.

I'm with Bobsprit in requesting Katysails resign from the
group. Her very presence draws unsuitable female participation
ala Lady Pilot, Lady Sailor, etc. Haggie is the only female here
who really deserves to be here. Haggie is hip, cool and an
actual boat person even if she doesn't sail a whole lot. Besides
that, Haggie is slim and sexy - not some butter hog like Katy.

S.Simon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Yet, she's more liked around here than you, by a margin of 15,892 to 1.

Scotty

"****Head" wrote ...

Katy is indeed useless here. She rarely has anything but quips and smug
comments and they are rarely funny. Her manic religious faith makes her a
cavewoman cowering to thunder among refined men of the sea. I don't

remember
the last "sailing" thread she started, let alone anything of value added

one. She treats this group like a flirting mailman dropping off junk mail

to a
priest.

Scott Vernon

"Simple Simon" wrote ...
You're wrong, completely wrong.

happens quite a lot

Bobsprit is the life of
the party.

As is an annoying drunk with a lampshade on his head at a real party.
Boob**** is the JOKE of the NG.

Katysails is the homely woman who shows up
hoping to get some attention but is so unattractive and so
ignorant that nobody wishes to talk to her for more
than just a few minutes and it's only to be polite.

We all know you got the hots for her.

Without Bobsprit this group would wither on the vine.

not enough fertilizer?

Haggie is the only female here
who really deserves to be here. Haggie is hip, cool and an
actual boat person even if she doesn't sail a whole lot.

don't you usually refer to her as 'floating trailer park trash'?

Besides
that, Haggie is slim and sexy - not some butter hog like Katy.

You've never met either one.

SV

Found it! Political test website Butch Ammon General 38 January 11th 04 12:46 AM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM
Neal .... Sailing's 10 percenter Shen44 ASA 1 September 29th 03 03:33 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM
Kicking Neal all over Alt.sailing...again!!! CANDChelp ASA 2 July 28th 03 11:15 PM