Default Schumer gets eaten alive

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:19:24 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:36:54 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

John H
On 23 Jan 2018 16:36:46 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:
What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.
——

.”...circumlocution....”

Harry, is that what happened when you stuck your dick in the light socket?

Pickle slicer.

Ouch!!!

John Bobbitt style?

Actually the punch line of that joke is "the pickle slicer was fired
too".
Tim Tim is offline

1:36 PMKeyser Soze
You might have never seen it, but some years ago Steve Martin starred in
a comic remake of Cyrano, in which he played a fire chief with a very
impressive nose. Well, one evening a dumb**** like you insulted his nose
and this scene was the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nYEH6EDwM

Flat-faced, flat-nosed, flathead. Yeah, that would describe you.

Back in junior high, the crueler smart kids referred to dull-witted guys
like you as FLEEGs. Flat Line EEG. Got it?

Harry, you left out Ine if your favorite terms. “misogynist.”

Actually a misogynist is pretty cool. My chiropractor suggested I go to a misogynist to work on a cramping muscle in my lower back. Harry, maybe you should make an appointment with a misogynist to get a rub down.

Harry, might get rid of those cramps you get especially after Schumer, Pelosi, and their underlings take a good shellacing

On 1/23/18 5:01 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/23/18 1:29 PM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
On 23 Jan 2018 16:36:46 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Tim wrote:

10:05 AMKeyser Soze
The fact that I think the theology part of your bible is a collection of
folk tales and hooey, with a tiny bit of history mixed in doesn't mean I
don't understand what it is supposed to mean to self-proclaimed
christians. If you dumped the theology and only paid attention to the
guideposts for decent treatment of others and decent living, you'd still
come up short.

Really? So, you really do put stock in what you don?t believe in?

Amazing...

What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.

It's not difficult John. Even I can do it.

You might have never seen it, but some years ago Steve Martin starred in
a comic remake of Cyrano, in which he played a fire chief with a very
impressive nose. Well, one evening a dumb**** like you insulted his nose
and this scene was the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nYEH6EDwM

Flat-faced, flat-nosed, flathead. Yeah, that would describe you.

Back in junior high, the crueler smart kids referred to dull-witted guys
like you as FLEEGs. Flat Line EEG. Got it?

You are lucky you have your right-wing buddies here to pump up your
cowardice and ego. I'm sure the smartest retort you've ever made in your
life resulted from a fart while you were on the toilet.

Often times you make such an ass of yourself that no comment is
necessary. This is one of those times.

You've got me convinced you are a moron.

Try to remember I took no action to avoid your holy military service. I
registered for the draft at 18, I went to college, I kept my draft board
informed of where I was living. Nothing else was required. I know of
only a couple of my high school buddies who were drafted. Most young men
in my general age group were not.

On 1/23/18 5:37 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Perhaps you should consult a good thesaurus.
Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:11:25 PM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/23/18 5:37 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

At one time, that's what the brilliant JPS suggested only I think he spelled it "thusarus"

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 18:11:23 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Perhaps you should consult a good thesaurus.

I thought they all died in a meteor strike 65 million years ago ;-)

On 1/23/18 5:37 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Isn't JPS BAO now? I haven't seen a program lately.
Tim Tim is offline

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 16:23:04 -0800 (PST), Tim
Isn't JPS BAO now? I haven't seen a program lately.

Well, I’m not sure. But I really don’t think so because BAO doesn’t use homosexual language like JPS did...
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Perhaps you should consult a good thesaurus.

I thought they all died in a meteor strike 65 million years ago ;-)

Actually I think Ken Hamm has a few holed up in his creation museum🤔

wrote:

Perhaps you should consult a good thesaurus.

I thought they all died in a meteor strike 65 million years ago ;-)

OK, that was funny!

Would Chuck Schumer lie? Tim General 19 June 27th 17 06:10 AM
Would stopping to help have eaten into profits? X ` Man[_3_] General 85 April 23rd 12 09:30 PM
Elecrolysis Think My pistons got eaten, Is this possible? tomtemp937 General 4 September 7th 08 05:24 AM
Inflatable Kayak with mouse eaten hole Alan Sanders General 2 July 31st 06 11:07 AM
Caviar should net be eaten by pregnant women! Bob Crantz ASA 6 May 31st 04 03:55 AM