Bob Crantz

Default Caviar should net be eaten by pregnant women!

Way to go Blobster, you moron.

BC

Bobsprit

Way to go Blobster, you moron.

You fed caviar to a pregnant woman? Why?
After the 1st trimester, a pregnant woman can have caviar in a small quantity.
Sodium levels are the issue. Shellfish is another matter.
Poor Sockpuppet Crantz! No boat and not a single fact between his ears!

RB

Bobsprit

You fool, caviar is 100% safe.

You took it hook, line and sinker!

Are you ever right about anything? Caviar is not reccomended due to high sodium
levels. Look it up. Small amounts are fine, but Suzanne skipped it.
You blew it AGAIN!

RB
Bob Crantz

At Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Jennifer Jones wrote:
I know the lists of seafood to avoid while pregnant, but I have not been
able to find out if caviar is safe. My doctor was not sure. My family
always has this treat during the holidays and I would like to know if I
can join them.

Thanks,
Jennifer Jones

Jennifer, Eat away... Lynn

--
Lynn D. Montgomery, MD
Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine

KA-BLAM!!!!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You fool, caviar is 100% safe.

You took it hook, line and sinker!

Are you ever right about anything? Caviar is not reccomended due to high

sodium
levels. Look it up. Small amounts are fine, but Suzanne skipped it.
You blew it AGAIN!

RB

Bobsprit

Rocky Mountain Perinatal Center
Missoula, Montana

KA-BLAM!!!!

Sorry, Joe, but ALL high sodium foods are not reccomended during the 1st
trimester.
You can kablam all you want, but you still stepped into your own net.

RB
Bobsprit

"-and foods such as cavair may exceed 800mg levels of sodium, so care should be
taken by a mother in the 1st trimester. Keep in mind that slightly elevated
levels should still be maintained."

From "What to Expect When You're Expecting."

Sorry, Bob Crantz. You're still a non sailing idiot!

RB