Tim Tim is offline

Default Schumer gets eaten alive

12:04 PMJohn H
No Tim, that's 'circumcision', which happened when his mom stuck his dick in a light socket

Ohhhh, so THATS how it worked...

Things you learn on rec boatsđź‘Ś
Tim Tim is offline

10:46 AMJohn H
On 23 Jan 2018 16:36:46 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:
What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.

Well this isn’t take my much effort, John. I’m glad he thinks he’s an expert in the subject. Always good for a chuckle...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/23/18 9:30 AM, Tim wrote:

8:21 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/23/18 8:57 AM, Tim wrote:
By Harry?s own tribe. Feel the love Harry. Maybe tour boy Schumer would tast better with a dab of Mayonnaise

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...r-funding-deal

Maybe if you had any understanding of Congressional politics, you
wouldn't keep coming off as a moron. The Dems got CHiP funded, and gave
the racist Republicans a couple of weeks of breathing room on DACA. If
the racist Republicans stall again on DACA or if it goes nowhere in the
racist Republican House, or if the racist Republican president doesn't
sign off on it, the government can easily be shut down again.

But take heart...your anti-christian opinions are still intact.

For someone who doesn?t believe that Christ even existed you sure claim to be an expert on His teachings.

Time you made another slam on religion, Harry. you?re falling behind...

I've read the bible, and more than once. My understanding of
christianity is that christians are supposed to speak and act and behave
in line with the teachings of jesus. My conclusion is that eliminates
the possibility of hate-filled right-wingers being christians.

Since when does judgement by an athiest mean anything? Since when
does your opinion count for anything? You are a joke Fat Harry.
Simple as that.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H Wrote in message:
On 23 Jan 2018 16:36:46 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Tim wrote:

10:05 AMKeyser Soze
The fact that I think the theology part of your bible is a collection of
folk tales and hooey, with a tiny bit of history mixed in doesn't mean I
don't understand what it is supposed to mean to self-proclaimed
christians. If you dumped the theology and only paid attention to the
guideposts for decent treatment of others and decent living, you'd still
come up short.

Really? So, you really do put stock in what you don’t believe in?

Amazing...

What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.

It's not difficult John. Even I can do it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim wrote:

10:05 AMKeyser Soze
The fact that I think the theology part of your bible is a collection of
folk tales and hooey, with a tiny bit of history mixed in doesn't mean I
don't understand what it is supposed to mean to self-proclaimed
christians. If you dumped the theology and only paid attention to the
guideposts for decent treatment of others and decent living, you'd still
come up short.

Really? So, you really do put stock in what you don’t believe in?

Amazing...

What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.

It's not difficult John. Even I can do it.

You might have never seen it, but some years ago Steve Martin starred in
a comic remake of Cyrano, in which he played a fire chief with a very
impressive nose. Well, one evening a dumb**** like you insulted his nose
and this scene was the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nYEH6EDwM

Flat-faced, flat-nosed, flathead. Yeah, that would describe you.

Back in junior high, the crueler smart kids referred to dull-witted guys
like you as FLEEGs. Flat Line EEG. Got it?

You are lucky you have your right-wing buddies here to pump up your
cowardice and ego. I'm sure the smartest retort you've ever made in your
life resulted from a fart while you were on the toilet.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:36:54 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

John H
On 23 Jan 2018 16:36:46 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:
What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.
——

.”...circumlocution....”

Harry, is that what happened when you stuck your dick in the light socket?

Pickle slicer.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

John H
On 23 Jan 2018 16:36:46 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:
What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.
——

.”...circumlocution....”

Harry, is that what happened when you stuck your dick in the light socket?

Pickle slicer.

Ouch!!!

John Bobbitt style?

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 14:36:48 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

Tim wrote:

[...]

Wow. Musta got ****ed off, eh Krausey baby?

His retorts continue to make you look like a dumb **** (and your anger demonstrates that perfectly)!

Lets see...dumb****, flat-faced, flat-nosed, flathead, dull-witted, FLEEG, coward...all in one post.
Must be a record of some kind.

I'm thinking he's laughing his ass off, Krause!

Tim wrote:

[...]

There's little doubt hk was the target of the FLEEG comments back in the day. Now he just looks like Flounder from Animal House.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
- Dean Wormer

Tim wrote:

[...]

Often times you make such an ass of yourself that no comment is
necessary. This is one of those times.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Would Chuck Schumer lie? Tim General 19 June 27th 17 06:10 AM
Would stopping to help have eaten into profits? X ` Man[_3_] General 85 April 23rd 12 09:30 PM
Elecrolysis Think My pistons got eaten, Is this possible? tomtemp937 General 4 September 7th 08 05:24 AM
Inflatable Kayak with mouse eaten hole Alan Sanders General 2 July 31st 06 11:07 AM
Caviar should net be eaten by pregnant women! Bob Crantz ASA 6 May 31st 04 03:55 AM