Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Schumer gets eaten alive

On 1/23/18 5:01 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/23/18 1:29 PM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
On 23 Jan 2018 16:36:46 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Tim wrote:

10:05 AMKeyser Soze
The fact that I think the theology part of your bible is a collection of
folk tales and hooey, with a tiny bit of history mixed in doesn't mean I
don't understand what it is supposed to mean to self-proclaimed
christians. If you dumped the theology and only paid attention to the
guideposts for decent treatment of others and decent living, you'd still
come up short.

Really? So, you really do put stock in what you don?t believe in?

Amazing...

What is amazing is how feeble your attempt at circumlocution is.

He easily made you look like a dumb ****.

It's not difficult John. Even I can do it.

You might have never seen it, but some years ago Steve Martin starred in
a comic remake of Cyrano, in which he played a fire chief with a very
impressive nose. Well, one evening a dumb**** like you insulted his nose
and this scene was the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nYEH6EDwM

Flat-faced, flat-nosed, flathead. Yeah, that would describe you.

Back in junior high, the crueler smart kids referred to dull-witted guys
like you as FLEEGs. Flat Line EEG. Got it?

You are lucky you have your right-wing buddies here to pump up your
cowardice and ego. I'm sure the smartest retort you've ever made in your
life resulted from a fart while you were on the toilet.

Often times you make such an ass of yourself that no comment is
necessary. This is one of those times.

You've got me convinced you are a moron.

Try to remember I took no action to avoid your holy military service. I
registered for the draft at 18, I went to college, I kept my draft board
informed of where I was living. Nothing else was required. I know of
only a couple of my high school buddies who were drafted. Most young men
in my general age group were not.