Default A solution?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

The latest revelations (if true) of agents within the FBI demonstrating
anti-Trump and pro-Hillary sentiments during investigations and the
re-wording of Comey's declaration not to recommend criminal charges
against Hillary, along with all the other actions creating suspicions
among Republicans are understandable to say the least.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing some kind of investigation of Trump
trying to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

This all needs to stop, IMO. I am not excusing the poor judgements,
biased reports or even lying by both sides. It's important to remember
that Comey's conclusion regarding Hillary came just before the general
election when virtually *everyone* in the country expected Hillary to
win in a landslide. The whole issue would have simply floated away
down the river had that happened.

Instead, we now face what some experts say is a constitutional crisis.
The great divide is widening and each side is digging in their heels.

Here's my solution:

Disband the Mueller investigation into Trump's alleged collusion with
the Russians.

Drop any ideas of going after Hillary for lying to Congress, the FBI and
for other alleged actions like destroying evidence.

Let the American voters decide in 2018 and in 2020 which direction they
want the country to go in and under which party's leadership.

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

Hilarious.

Yep. I say let the law prevail. Let's see exactly who gets
"locked up."

It really looks like the crimes are largely financial and so far none
are linked to the campaign.
I am willing to let Hillary go off and raise her grandchildren but if
this is going to be the season of the witch hunt, there is no more
deserving witch and the previous investigation was clearly tainted by
the people running it. (at least as much so as the innuendo that
passes for fact in DC). If the democrats keep pursuing the sitting
president, they can expect to see the same coming back at them.
When you go after the king, be sure you kill him.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:54:25 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Clinton ****ed around with women,

Great euphemism for rape.

On Friday, 15 December 2017 14:21:51 UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/15/17 11:13 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 06:32:08 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

You think wrong, as usual.

On Friday, 15 December 2017 14:47:21 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

More likely, it is because neither Don no I buy into your right-wing
BORG collective.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

On 12/15/17 2:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

More silliness on your part. You have *no* insider knowledge of what
Mueller is doing.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:04:49 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

If you feel that way then you have to accept that about half the country
feels the same way about Hillary and the stink that is emerging from the
actions (or lack of) taken by the DOJ and the FBI regarding her criminal
behavior.Â* If the Republicans are successful in opening another
investigation of her activities, especially with the new data being
released, it might be a horse race to see who gets locked up first.

Mrs. Clinton isn't in office.

How does that shield her from prosecution? John Gotti was't in office
either.

wrote:

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

That would be quite a "miss" but Ontario is in the flight path (for
those of you without a globe).
That is the problem with shooting down missiles, they are still going
to land somewhere. They saw that in England when the Spitfires were
"flipping" V1s. They tried to do it out in the country but there was
still a chance it would be your farm house that got the 1 ton bomb.

On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Fixed it for you Don White.

On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Fixed it for you Don White.

Don't you have a ladder somewhere that you can throw yourself off, JohnnyMop?

Best solution yet.. [email protected] General 2 December 13th 08 02:05 AM
Solution for GM Eisboch General 40 November 18th 08 09:13 PM
OT - do you have the solution? Larry Cruising 8 September 30th 08 10:23 PM
Boating solution Barry General 4 May 11th 05 03:58 PM
The Solution to OT Bill Sc General 2 February 20th 04 05:26 PM