Senior Member

Default Best solution yet..

One senator suggested instead of giving the Unions, er, the automakers
15 billion to pay guys not to work, they give $7000 vouchers for hard
working folks to buy cars from the top three.. That way they get to
sell their cars, build new ones, and get the money too... Of course,
that is not as easy as lining their pockets before they go bankrupt,
and they will have to stay in business to build new cars, but for real
blue collar guys, union and not, it sounds like a great deal...

I would buy a new vehicle in a heartbeat, I am a Chevy guy and have a
nice Blazer to trade in..
Senior Member

On Dec 12, 7:04*pm, wrote:
One senator suggested instead of giving the Unions, er, the automakers
15 billion to pay guys not to work, they give $7000 vouchers for hard
working folks to buy cars from the top three.. That way they get to
sell their cars, build new ones, and get the money too... Of course,
that is not as easy as lining their pockets before they go bankrupt,
and they will have to stay in business to build new cars, but for real
blue collar guys, union and not, it sounds like a great deal...

I would buy a new vehicle in a heartbeat, I am a Chevy guy and have a
nice Blazer to trade in..

On another note, they keep talking about the 1.1 million auto dealers
employees that will lose their jobs as if folks just won't buy any
cars at all. Folks will buy cars, and those dealerships will need
salesmen, mechanics, advertisers, etc...

Solution for GM Eisboch General 40 November 18th 08 09:13 PM
OT - do you have the solution? Larry Cruising 8 September 30th 08 10:23 PM
Boating solution Barry General 4 May 11th 05 03:58 PM
The Solution to OT Bill Sc General 2 February 20th 04 05:26 PM