Barry

Default Boating solution

My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but I
really wanted a boat.

So we came up with a solution.. I got my boat and she can keep an eye on me.
http://manyrivers.aunz.com/pool/

Bob La Londe

"Barry" wrote in message
My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but

really wanted a boat.

Tell her you want to take up motorcycle riding and hang out with a three
piece patch club in the hopes of being asked to prospect. She just might
decide that boating is a nice wonderful and safe hobby.

I realize your pic and post was a joke, but if you have a spouse that really
objects to your hobby you might try and ask her, "Why?" If you ask, shut up
and listen.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Don White

Barry wrote:
My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but I
really wanted a boat.

So we came up with a solution.. I got my boat and she can keep an eye on me.
http://manyrivers.aunz.com/pool/

If that was a 'Bilgeliner', I'd bet you had taken pictures of Skipper's
big adventures.
Netsock

"Barry" wrote in message
My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but

really wanted a boat.

So we came up with a solution.. I got my boat and she can keep an eye on

me.
http://manyrivers.aunz.com/pool/

That's just gotta be Krause!

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Harry.Krause

On Mon, 9 May 2005 20:59:18 +1000, "Barry"
wrote:

My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but I
really wanted a boat.

Who cares about boating? Have you seen my driveway?