BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boating solution (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/38260-boating-solution.html)

Barry May 9th 05 11:59 AM

Boating solution

My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but I
really wanted a boat.

So we came up with a solution.. I got my boat and she can keep an eye on me.
http://manyrivers.aunz.com/pool/

Bob La Londe May 9th 05 04:21 PM

"Barry" wrote in message
My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but

really wanted a boat.

Tell her you want to take up motorcycle riding and hang out with a three
piece patch club in the hopes of being asked to prospect. She just might
decide that boating is a nice wonderful and safe hobby.

I realize your pic and post was a joke, but if you have a spouse that really
objects to your hobby you might try and ask her, "Why?" If you ask, shut up
and listen.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Don White May 9th 05 04:37 PM

Barry wrote:
My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but I
really wanted a boat.

So we came up with a solution.. I got my boat and she can keep an eye on me.
http://manyrivers.aunz.com/pool/

If that was a 'Bilgeliner', I'd bet you had taken pictures of Skipper's
big adventures.

Netsock May 10th 05 01:26 PM

"Barry" wrote in message
My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but

really wanted a boat.

So we came up with a solution.. I got my boat and she can keep an eye on

me.
http://manyrivers.aunz.com/pool/

That's just gotta be Krause! :)

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Harry.Krause May 11th 05 03:58 PM

On Mon, 9 May 2005 20:59:18 +1000, "Barry"
wrote:

My wife wont let me go boating because she thinks it is too dangerous,but I
really wanted a boat.

Who cares about boating? Have you seen my driveway?