[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Best solution yet..

One senator suggested instead of giving the Unions, er, the automakers
15 billion to pay guys not to work, they give $7000 vouchers for hard
working folks to buy cars from the top three.. That way they get to
sell their cars, build new ones, and get the money too... Of course,
that is not as easy as lining their pockets before they go bankrupt,
and they will have to stay in business to build new cars, but for real
blue collar guys, union and not, it sounds like a great deal...

I would buy a new vehicle in a heartbeat, I am a Chevy guy and have a
nice Blazer to trade in..