True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default A solution?

On Friday, 15 December 2017 14:47:21 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/15/17 11:13 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 06:32:08 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

More likely, it is because neither Don no I buy into your right-wing
BORG collective.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!