Default A solution?

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

The latest revelations (if true) of agents within the FBI demonstrating
anti-Trump and pro-Hillary sentiments during investigations and the
re-wording of Comey's declaration not to recommend criminal charges
against Hillary, along with all the other actions creating suspicions
among Republicans are understandable to say the least.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing some kind of investigation of Trump
trying to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

This all needs to stop, IMO. I am not excusing the poor judgements,
biased reports or even lying by both sides. It's important to remember
that Comey's conclusion regarding Hillary came just before the general
election when virtually *everyone* in the country expected Hillary to
win in a landslide. The whole issue would have simply floated away
down the river had that happened.

Instead, we now face what some experts say is a constitutional crisis.
The great divide is widening and each side is digging in their heels.

Here's my solution:

Disband the Mueller investigation into Trump's alleged collusion with
the Russians.

Drop any ideas of going after Hillary for lying to Congress, the FBI and
for other alleged actions like destroying evidence.

Let the American voters decide in 2018 and in 2020 which direction they
want the country to go in and under which party's leadership.

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

Hilarious.

Yep. I say let the law prevail. Let's see exactly who gets
"locked up."

It really looks like the crimes are largely financial and so far none
are linked to the campaign.
I am willing to let Hillary go off and raise her grandchildren but if
this is going to be the season of the witch hunt, there is no more
deserving witch and the previous investigation was clearly tainted by
the people running it. (at least as much so as the innuendo that
passes for fact in DC). If the democrats keep pursuing the sitting
president, they can expect to see the same coming back at them.
When you go after the king, be sure you kill him.

Who gives a **** except for partisans like most in this
newsgroup? Let them go after Hillary if they wish.
Lock her up for using an "unauthorized email server" that was
apparently more secure than the gov server.
That'll go over big.

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

If Flynn broke a law by lying to the FBI and was indicted for it, how is
it that Hillary gets a pass for doing the same thing? Comey confirmed
that she lied.

In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

LOL. Your source of the truth is Trump!
Give me a ****ing break. And see a shrink.
https://tinyurl.com/ybngp9kv

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Trump had nothing to do with it. I watched, you likely watched, the
whole ****ing world watched Comey specifically contradict the lies
Hillary told the FBI.

She also said "F-you" to a congressional subpoena to deliver her server
hard drives. Well, she did *after* she had them sanitized with
BleachBit. But, hell, she's Hillary, so that's ok.

In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

The facts tell a different truth, and are laid out in the
Politifact article posted above.
Comey?s response: "I have no basis for concluding that she
was untruthful with us."
Comey: "To the FBI? We have no basis to conclude she lied to
the FBI."
Comey: "Not to the FBI. Not in a case we're working."

Harry is right about you being blinded by Trump bull****.
Besides the shrink, see an optometrist.
And I did watch and listen to all the hearings.
So see an otolaryngologist too.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:38:20 PM UTC-5, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

You missed this:

"The distinction between what Clinton told the FBI and what she told the public is important. Clinton earned a Pants on Fire for claiming that, regarding the presence of classified information in her email, "Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people."

That was a rosy review of reality. Comey had specifically sidestepped whether she provided accurate information to the public. In particular, Clinton said there wasn’t any classified information in her email in media interviews, and Comey said there was."

You're quite delusional.

On 12/15/2017 6:11 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:38:20 PM UTC-5, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

She's a Clinton. Both she and hubby Bill are masters of deceit.

On 12/15/2017 4:38 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

I was in error. Nobody watched Hillary lie to the FBI. We have to
take Comey's word for it that she didn't.

What we watched was her lying and changing her tune to Congress during
her hearings. In true Clinton fashion it started with *no* classified
emails were sent or received on her private server. When evidence
indicated otherwise she changed her tune to "no emails that were
classified at the time they were sent or received" were on her private
server. Then she shut up because Comey stated otherwise.

That's just one example. There are many, many more.

Best solution yet.. [email protected] General 2 December 13th 08 02:05 AM
Solution for GM Eisboch General 40 November 18th 08 09:13 PM
OT - do you have the solution? Larry Cruising 8 September 30th 08 10:23 PM
Boating solution Barry General 4 May 11th 05 03:58 PM
The Solution to OT Bill Sc General 2 February 20th 04 05:26 PM