Default A solution?

The latest revelations (if true) of agents within the FBI demonstrating
anti-Trump and pro-Hillary sentiments during investigations and the
re-wording of Comey's declaration not to recommend criminal charges
against Hillary, along with all the other actions creating suspicions
among Republicans are understandable to say the least.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing some kind of investigation of Trump
trying to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

This all needs to stop, IMO. I am not excusing the poor judgements,
biased reports or even lying by both sides. It's important to remember
that Comey's conclusion regarding Hillary came just before the general
election when virtually *everyone* in the country expected Hillary to
win in a landslide. The whole issue would have simply floated away
down the river had that happened.

Instead, we now face what some experts say is a constitutional crisis.
The great divide is widening and each side is digging in their heels.

Here's my solution:

Disband the Mueller investigation into Trump's alleged collusion with
the Russians.

Drop any ideas of going after Hillary for lying to Congress, the FBI and
for other alleged actions like destroying evidence.

Let the American voters decide in 2018 and in 2020 which direction they
want the country to go in and under which party's leadership.

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Hilarious.

Yep. I say let the law prevail. Let's see exactly who gets
"locked up."

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

I agree.
The time to vet these folks is before the election, not after.
Neither party puts up great candidates. Neither party puts the
will of the people in front of party values. The two party system
is doomed. I'd like to see three or four choices on the ballot
with spending limits on advertising to squash efforts of the
George Soros and John Morgans of this world.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 12/15/17 8:47 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

It is astonishing to me the lengths to which Trump supporters will go to
prevent the investigations from reaching their conclusions. Trump and
his family are without question the worst thing to ever happen to the
presidency, and more and more it looks as if the family and retainers
have engaged in a huge criminal enterprise. I still don't think the
Republican house of representatives will impeach Trump, but further
revelations about his shenanigans will cripple his ability to do harm,
and, if the Dems take the House in 2018, he likely will be impeached.
Even if the Senate doesn't push him out afterwards, he'll be further
tied up in knots and as horrific as the charges will be by then, he
certainly won't be re-electable. Clinton ****ed around with women, but
Trump is giving the country and its institutions a serious ****ing.

On Friday, 15 December 2017 07:50:07 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

Mr. Luddite wrote:

The latest revelations (if true) of agents within the FBI demonstrating
anti-Trump and pro-Hillary sentiments during investigations and the
re-wording of Comey's declaration not to recommend criminal charges
against Hillary, along with all the other actions creating suspicions
among Republicans are understandable to say the least.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing some kind of investigation of Trump
trying to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

This all needs to stop, IMO.Â* I am not excusing the poor judgements,
biased reports or even lying by both sides.Â* It's important to remember
that Comey's conclusion regarding Hillary came just before the general
election when virtually *everyone* in the country expected Hillary to
win in a landslide.Â*Â* The whole issue would have simply floated away
down the river had that happened.

Instead, we now face what some experts say is a constitutional crisis.
The great divide is widening and each side is digging in their heels.

Here's my solution:

Disband the Mueller investigation into Trump's alleged collusion with
the Russians.

Drop any ideas of going after Hillary for lying to Congress, the FBI
and
for other alleged actions like destroying evidence.

Let the American voters decide in 2018 and in 2020 which direction they
want the country to go in and under which party's leadership.

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

Hilarious.

Yep.Â* I say let the law prevail.Â* Let's see exactly who gets
"locked up."

It is astonishing to me the lengths to which Trump supporters will go to
prevent the investigations from reaching their conclusions. Trump and
his family are without question the worst thing to ever happen to the
presidency, and more and more it looks as if the family and retainers
have engaged in a huge criminal enterprise. I still don't think the
Republican house of representatives will impeach Trump, but further
revelations about his shenanigans will cripple his ability to do harm,
and, if the Dems take the House in 2018, he likely will be impeached.
Even if the Senate doesn't push him out afterwards, he'll be further
tied up in knots and as horrific as the charges will be by then, he
certainly won't be re-electable. Clinton ****ed around with women, but
Trump is giving the country and its institutions a serious ****ing.

If you feel that way then you have to accept that about half the country
feels the same way about Hillary and the stink that is emerging from the
actions (or lack of) taken by the DOJ and the FBI regarding her criminal
behavior. If the Republicans are successful in opening another
investigation of her activities, especially with the new data being
released, it might be a horse race to see who gets locked up first.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 06:32:08 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

[...]

....except when they're liberals like Hillary, eh? After all, Krause thinks Hillary should go
unpunished, therefore you must agree, eh Mr. P-W?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

behavior.Â* If the Republicans are successful in opening another
investigation of her activities, especially with the new data being
released, it might be a horse race to see who gets locked up first.

Mrs. Clinton isn't in office.

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Only to a very biased person. Scary is a better descriptive.

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

The Trump investigation is being run by anti Trump people. Where is the
investigation on Comey? On Hillary buying the DNC and rigging the
Democratic side? If you are going to investigate, include all the slime.

Best solution yet.. [email protected] General 2 December 13th 08 02:05 AM
Solution for GM Eisboch General 40 November 18th 08 09:13 PM
OT - do you have the solution? Larry Cruising 8 September 30th 08 10:23 PM
Boating solution Barry General 4 May 11th 05 03:58 PM
The Solution to OT Bill Sc General 2 February 20th 04 05:26 PM