Tim Tim is offline

Default Lake Murray

2:03 PMMr. Luddite
How's Tom doing? Been a long time since I've seen or talked to him. He
visited us at our home a few years back and he also visited the guitar
shop 2 or 3 times before he relocated south. Interesting, smart and a
good guy.

Rich, I just talked to him a couple days ago. He's doing "ok" but he said his hands are starting to act up on him. Motor skills are deteriorating and hands cramp more often. He doesn't let it get him down, "it is what it is" he says.

But n good spirit and still doing ham radio competition. Swell guy!

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:12:21 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

This is a link to an article about an annual event at the lake I boat on.

http://www.boatusmagazine.com/boatusmagazine/febmar_2017/?pg=16&pm=2&u1=friend

===

TF, is that you?

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:03:07 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/25/2017 2:32 PM, Its Me wrote:

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

Yep. I used to keep an eye on his Scout. He kept it at the same marina I use. I'd look the lines over and run the bilge pump for a moment. He keeps him boat at the docks where he lives now.

How's Tom doing? Been a long time since I've seen or talked to him. He
visited us at our home a few years back and he also visited the guitar
shop 2 or 3 times before he relocated south. Interesting, smart and a
good guy.

===

We had dinner with Tom and his wife in East Greenwich, Rhode Island in
the summer of 2005. We were on our first trip north with the Grand
Banks trawler that year. Nice folks.

wrote:

This is a link to an article about an annual event at the lake I boat on.

http://www.boatusmagazine.com/boatusmagazine/febmar_2017/?pg=16&pm=2&u1=friend

===

TF, is that you?

Nope. Tom lives nearby.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 3:03:14 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/25/2017 2:32 PM, Its Me wrote:

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

Yep. I used to keep an eye on his Scout. He kept it at the same marina I use. I'd look the lines over and run the bilge pump for a moment. He keeps him boat at the docks where he lives now.

How's Tom doing? Been a long time since I've seen or talked to him. He
visited us at our home a few years back and he also visited the guitar
shop 2 or 3 times before he relocated south. Interesting, smart and a
good guy.

I haven't checked in with him in a while. I should. Yes, a good guy.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:25:40 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

Tom hasn't been around for a while. Miss him. Always had something damn funny to say. When we went
to Maine we met up with Tom. Tom gave us a nice tour of his home town. Super guy.

It would be nice to know how Capt Tom is doing. It'll be 10 years this coming September since I met him in the remote wilderness of Maine to buy his Princecraft Yukon boat.
Funny, crossing the border with the cash to pay for the boat, the female US Border Guard voiced concern for me when I divulged the plan. Told me to be careful but I had no concerns whatsoever based on communications in here. Guess I'm just a good judge of character. ;-).

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:33:01 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
It would be nice to know how Capt Tom is doing. It'll be 10 years this coming September since I met him in the remote wilderness of Maine to buy his Princecraft Yukon boat.
Funny, crossing the border with the cash to pay for the boat, the female US Border Guard voiced concern for me when I divulged the plan. Told me to be careful but I had no concerns whatsoever based on communications in here. Guess I'm just a good judge of character. ;-).

There is something flawed with that statement.

Only if you pair Donnee and Harree.