Default Couple of Lake Murray Stripers...

Trooper Francis and Trooper Elliot with their first ever stripers.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movie...20Stripers.wmv

Sorry for the lousy quality - I forgot to recharge the camera battery
- it was on it's last couple of volts when I shot this.

Gee...TWO fellows with the same first name...Trooper....are they
brothers?
Was that you in the greasy 50 mission cap?
The boys went 22 for 17 on the Rainbow on Erie today......in 20 feet
of water.
Nice second fish...too bad the other one was bait.....lol.

Capn' Knarly

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Trooper Francis and Trooper Elliot with their first ever stripers.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movie...20Stripers.wmv

Sorry for the lousy quality - I forgot to recharge the camera battery
- it was on it's last couple of volts when I shot this.

You guys have a Sea Pro, too?

Nice fish.

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:31:18 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Trooper Francis and Trooper Elliot with their first ever stripers.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movie...20Stripers.wmv

Sorry for the lousy quality - I forgot to recharge the camera battery
- it was on it's last couple of volts when I shot this.

You guys have a Sea Pro, too?

Nice fish.

Charter trip.

That was third of the morning - the second one was very nice.

We caught five over six hours - they were deep and turned off from a
change in the water flow pattern. SCE&G released water for some
Olympic Kayak Trials (Class 4 water - f'in kayaks) so the fish were
scattered.

It was fun. And the guys got their first stripers, that's all that
counts.

Trooper Francis and Trooper Elliot with their first ever stripers.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movie...20Stripers.wmv

Sorry for the lousy quality - I forgot to recharge the camera battery
- it was on it's last couple of volts when I shot this.

Trooper Joe needs to lay off the beer and lose some weight. ;-)

Senior Member

On Jul 29, 9:41 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:31:18 -0400, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Trooper Francis and Trooper Elliot with their first ever stripers.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movie...20Stripers.wmv

Sorry for the lousy quality - I forgot to recharge the camera battery
- it was on it's last couple of volts when I shot this.

You guys have a Sea Pro, too?

Nice fish.

Charter trip.

That was third of the morning - the second one was very nice.

We caught five over six hours - they were deep and turned off from a
change in the water flow pattern. SCE&G released water for some
Olympic Kayak Trials (Class 4 water - f'in kayaks) so the fish were
scattered.

It was fun. And the guys got their first stripers, that's all that
counts.

Yeah, and keeping the tip up! Sounds like you loosened the drag on
that second one, I expected a 50" to come out the way it was stripping
line It's ok, I did that to mrs jw once on a bluefish. By the time
she got it in, she was beat, and hooked on surf casting