[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Couple of Lake Murray Stripers...

On Jul 29, 9:41 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:31:18 -0400, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Trooper Francis and Trooper Elliot with their first ever stripers.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movie...20Stripers.wmv

Sorry for the lousy quality - I forgot to recharge the camera battery
- it was on it's last couple of volts when I shot this.

You guys have a Sea Pro, too?

Nice fish.

Charter trip.

That was third of the morning - the second one was very nice.

We caught five over six hours - they were deep and turned off from a
change in the water flow pattern. SCE&G released water for some
Olympic Kayak Trials (Class 4 water - f'in kayaks) so the fish were
scattered.

It was fun. And the guys got their first stripers, that's all that
counts.

Yeah, and keeping the tip up! Sounds like you loosened the drag on
that second one, I expected a 50" to come out the way it was stripping
line It's ok, I did that to mrs jw once on a bluefish. By the time
she got it in, she was beat, and hooked on surf casting