posted to rec.boats.paddle
Justin

Default Community Site for Wood Stripers & Boaters

www.stripsinc.ca
posted to rec.boats.paddle
Justin

Justin wrote:
www.stripsinc.ca

updated link

http://community.stripsinc.us
posted to rec.boats.paddle
echinacea

I consider it rude to harvest email addresses from this newsgroup to
send spam invites to this company. Posting the information and a link
to the newsgroup should suffice, if people want to join then they may
do so. Until then stay out of my email box.

posted to rec.boats.paddle
Oci-One Kanubi

Yeh; I used the spam-reporting feature of the Earthlink web-based
mailreader to not only twit-filter the sender in my account, but to
alert my ISP to the spamming activity. One or two more complaints and
Earthlink will refuse to handle any messages from that sender. He
won't even be able to respond to a *bona fide* enquiry from an
Earthlink user.

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

Richard Hopley Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll
rhopley[at]wfubmc[dot]edu
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters

posted to rec.boats.paddle
Justin

echinacea wrote:
I consider it rude to harvest email addresses from this newsgroup to
send spam invites to this company. Posting the information and a link
to the newsgroup should suffice, if people want to join then they may
do so. Until then stay out of my email box.

My apologies to the group,

I sent out a number of invites from my personal account on the community
site.