Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Ice fishing for stripers...

So what's the consensus - eels or squid on bucktail?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/SaybrookIce.jpg

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test
basskisser

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
So what's the consensus - eels or squid on bucktail?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/SaybrookIce.jpg

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test

I personally don't know, the water here doesn't freeze, so we can
striper fish from a boat all year round. Here in fresh water, it's
live shiners, or if you get in a school of baitfish, bucktail jigs.
Short Wave Sportfishing

On 16 Jan 2004 04:41:30 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
So what's the consensus - eels or squid on bucktail?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/SaybrookIce.jpg

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test

I personally don't know, the water here doesn't freeze, so we can
striper fish from a boat all year round. Here in fresh water, it's
live shiners, or if you get in a school of baitfish, bucktail jigs.

If I said I hate you, would you take it personally? [1]

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test

[1] And by hate, I mean you can take your boat out anytime you want
and I can't. ;)
basskisser

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
On 16 Jan 2004 04:41:30 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
So what's the consensus - eels or squid on bucktail?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/SaybrookIce.jpg

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test

I personally don't know, the water here doesn't freeze, so we can
striper fish from a boat all year round. Here in fresh water, it's
live shiners, or if you get in a school of baitfish, bucktail jigs.

If I said I hate you, would you take it personally? [1]

Hey, now, it DOES get pretty damned cold sometimes, though. I'll go
out if it's anything over 30 F.
Short Wave Sportfishing

On 20 Jan 2004 04:33:12 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
On 16 Jan 2004 04:41:30 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
So what's the consensus - eels or squid on bucktail?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/SaybrookIce.jpg

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test

I personally don't know, the water here doesn't freeze, so we can
striper fish from a boat all year round. Here in fresh water, it's
live shiners, or if you get in a school of baitfish, bucktail jigs.

If I said I hate you, would you take it personally? [1]

Hey, now, it DOES get pretty damned cold sometimes, though. I'll go
out if it's anything over 30 F.

Not me - 40 F or better. ;)

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test

Tuuk

Not only afraid of work or hard work , basskisser your also afraid of the
cold.

Maybe you should go down to Mexico or South East Asia where you forced all
the jobs to go also.

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message

. ..
On 16 Jan 2004 04:41:30 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in

message . ..
So what's the consensus - eels or squid on bucktail?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/SaybrookIce.jpg

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------
"My rod and my reel - they comfort me."

St. Pete, 12 Lb. Test

I personally don't know, the water here doesn't freeze, so we can
striper fish from a boat all year round. Here in fresh water, it's
live shiners, or if you get in a school of baitfish, bucktail jigs.

If I said I hate you, would you take it personally? [1]

Hey, now, it DOES get pretty damned cold sometimes, though. I'll go
out if it's anything over 30 F.

basskisser

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
Not only afraid of work or hard work , basskisser your also afraid of the
cold.

Maybe you should go down to Mexico or South East Asia where you forced all
the jobs to go also.

Are you being stupid, or childish? Where did I say I was "afraid of
the cold"? I grew up in western NY, and sorry, I just prefer it warm.
Perhaps, because of YOUR statements, one could conclude that YOU are
afraid of warmth.
Please provide some information on how *I* "forced all of the jobs" to
go to Mexico, or South East Asia?

VEC build techniques to become more prevalent Gould 0738 General 0 December 9th 03 02:03 AM
Speaking of Salmon Fishing Gould 0738 General 6 November 15th 03 05:57 AM
Good Fishing Boat Kent General 0 September 11th 03 08:43 PM
Advice on inexpensive boat for Bay fishing in RI [email protected] General 1 August 9th 03 12:45 AM
Fishing tackle on E-Bay F330 GT General 2 August 3rd 03 07:34 PM