Tim Tim is offline

Default Lake Murray

2:03 PMMr. Luddite
How's Tom doing? Been a long time since I've seen or talked to him. He
visited us at our home a few years back and he also visited the guitar
shop 2 or 3 times before he relocated south. Interesting, smart and a
good guy.

Rich, I just talked to him a couple days ago. He's doing "ok" but he said his hands are starting to act up on him. Motor skills are deteriorating and hands cramp more often. He doesn't let it get him down, "it is what it is" he says.

But n good spirit and still doing ham radio competition. Swell guy!