Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Lake Murray

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 3:03:14 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/25/2017 2:32 PM, Its Me wrote:

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

Yep. I used to keep an eye on his Scout. He kept it at the same marina I use. I'd look the lines over and run the bilge pump for a moment. He keeps him boat at the docks where he lives now.

How's Tom doing? Been a long time since I've seen or talked to him. He
visited us at our home a few years back and he also visited the guitar
shop 2 or 3 times before he relocated south. Interesting, smart and a
good guy.

I haven't checked in with him in a while. I should. Yes, a good guy.