Default Lake Murray

This is a link to an article about an annual event at the lake I boat on.

http://www.boatusmagazine.com/boatusmagazine/febmar_2017/?pg=16&pm=2&u1=friend

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 11:12:22 AM UTC-5, Its Me wrote:
This is a link to an article about an annual event at the lake I boat on.

http://www.boatusmagazine.com/boatusmagazine/febmar_2017/?pg=16&pm=2&u1=friend

Or, I should say a picture and caption. Pretty cool shot.

On 1/25/2017 11:35 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 11:12:22 AM UTC-5, Its Me wrote:
This is a link to an article about an annual event at the lake I boat on.

http://www.boatusmagazine.com/boatusmagazine/febmar_2017/?pg=16&pm=2&u1=friend

Or, I should say a picture and caption. Pretty cool shot.

What's all the red in the water?

Looks a tad crowded for my liking. Wonder how many are packing booze and firearms.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 12:17:19 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/25/2017 11:35 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 11:12:22 AM UTC-5, Its Me wrote:
This is a link to an article about an annual event at the lake I boat on.

http://www.boatusmagazine.com/boatusmagazine/febmar_2017/?pg=16&pm=2&u1=friend

Or, I should say a picture and caption. Pretty cool shot.

What's all the red in the water?

It's red clay. The lake has a couple of natural sandy beaches, but most of the shoreline is clay.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 12:24:15 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
Looks a tad crowded for my liking. Wonder how many are packing booze and firearms.

It's a special event that draws a crowd. I'm sure there's some drinking going on, but I've never seen or heard a firearm on the lake, and don't remember anyone ever being shot out on the lake. The only exception is the duck hunters.
Tim Tim is offline

Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

Yep. I used to keep an eye on his Scout. He kept it at the same marina I use. I'd look the lines over and run the bilge pump for a moment. He keeps him boat at the docks where he lives now.

Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from
it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

Yep. I used to keep an eye on his Scout. He kept it at the same marina
I use. I'd look the lines over and run the bilge pump for a moment. He
keeps him boat at the docks where he lives now.

Wondered where shortwave had gone.

On 1/25/2017 2:32 PM, Its Me wrote:

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Murray is a big lake. I think Tom Francis lives just a brief walk from it. Like, it's his back yard. Lol

Yep. I used to keep an eye on his Scout. He kept it at the same marina I use. I'd look the lines over and run the bilge pump for a moment. He keeps him boat at the docks where he lives now.

How's Tom doing? Been a long time since I've seen or talked to him. He
visited us at our home a few years back and he also visited the guitar
shop 2 or 3 times before he relocated south. Interesting, smart and a
good guy.