Tim Tim is offline

Default PETA strikes again...

People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

On 9/26/15 5:01 PM, Tim wrote:
People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

I'm impressed by your bravery when facing that squadron of squirrels,
especially since you weren't using that mighty .308.
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 4:05:42 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/26/15 5:01 PM, Tim wrote:
People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

I'm impressed by your bravery when facing that squadron of squirrels,
especially since you weren't using that mighty .308.

..303, and .308's for Bambi..
Tim Tim is offline

On 9/26/15 5:01 PM, Tim wrote:
People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

I'm impressed by your bravery when facing that squadron of squirrels,
especially since you weren't using that mighty .308.

Music for serving a wildlife dinner ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgbVlfWRkHk

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 17:05:39 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 9/26/15 5:01 PM, Tim wrote:
People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

I'm impressed by your bravery when facing that squadron of squirrels,
especially since you weren't using that mighty .308.

Certainly as brave as going to the Giant .... unless you go to one in
PG county. Then you might need that .308.

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:01:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

Squirrels are good eating. I like to roll them in some seasoned flour, fry them just
'til the flour browns, and the put in a covered pot in the oven at 350 for about an
hour or so. Gets nice and tender.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 16:32:50 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:01:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

Squirrels are good eating. I like to roll them in some seasoned flour, fry them just
'til the flour browns, and the put in a covered pot in the oven at 350 for about an
hour or so. Gets nice and tender.

===

Do you dress them out with the ribs in?

wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:01:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seeing the pecan and hickory trees have been doing extremely well the last couple years, I went to the back of the farm place and bagged 22 red fox squirrels, with my dads Winchester model 77 in .22 short only.

Already have therm skinned out and in the freezer.
Not much meat on those cute little woodland creatures, but they cook up good.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll see about bagging some Dove.

Squirrels are good eating. I like to roll them in some seasoned flour, fry them just
'til the flour browns, and the put in a covered pot in the oven at 350 for about an
hour or so. Gets nice and tender.

===

Do you dress them out with the ribs in?

Nope. Rib cage gets trashed. Front and back legs and the torso, without ribs.

These parts:

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/BX...rrel-600px.jpg
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Republicans support PETA nom=de=plume General 1 April 2nd 10 01:15 AM
OT PETA meets its match Anony Mouse General 6 January 8th 10 10:07 PM
PETA is upset with Obama lupowell General 0 June 18th 09 01:52 PM
Anyone see the new PETA... HK General 20 January 29th 09 01:44 AM
PETA it does a body good! Reginald P. Smithers III General 2 September 20th 07 02:04 AM