HK HK is offline

Default Anyone see the new PETA...

...."veggie" commercial?

It's...delicious!

It's like a Victoria's Secret ad...with attitude.

Banned for the StooperBowl...

Too racy for the football drunks, I suppose.

On Jan 28, 4:36*pm, HK wrote:
..."veggie" commercial?

It's...delicious!

It's like a Victoria's Secret ad...with attitude.

Banned for the StooperBowl...

Too racy for the football drunks, I suppose.

More like MTV on stupid...
HK HK is offline

Gene wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:36:30 -0500, HK wrote:

..."veggie" commercial?

It's...delicious!

It's like a Victoria's Secret ad...with attitude.

Banned for the StooperBowl...

Too racy for the football drunks, I suppose.

One of my son's right-wing girlfriends told him (in all seriousness)
all about PETA's attempts to change the nomenclature of "fish" to
"water-kittens," thereby making that foodstuff sound more unpalatable.

I reminded him of the importance of drinking lots of clean clear
water. Water tainted with Blue or Red seems to affect people in a
psychologically harmful manner....

The fishkittens prefer clear water, too.

--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1171

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Did you see the place on the website where you can make your own
"SeaKitten" by moving funny faces, hats, and clothes over with your
mouse? Even more fun was the story about the poor SeaKitten who worked
his way through College and then poor Billy who got retarded by
eating the mercury filled graduate? Frekin' hilarious

wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
[...]

I like Rock Sea Kitten or what some call Stripped Bass Sea Kitten.

"HK" wrote in message
..."veggie" commercial?

It's...delicious!

It's like a Victoria's Secret ad...with attitude.

Banned for the StooperBowl...

Too racy for the football drunks, I suppose.

Gee, when I see PETA ads I usually get hungry for fresh meat.

People Eat Tasty Animals.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 28, 6:00*pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
[...]

Around here on Friday nights a lot of eating joints serve all you can
eat Kitten feesh!

On Jan 28, 9:27*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 28, 6:00*pm, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
[...]

eat Kitten feesh!- Hide quoted text -

Will you guy get it right? It's "SeaKittens"!!

http://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/index.asp

Here, read up on sea kittens, then get out the tartar sauce..!!!

On Jan 28, 9:36 pm, wrote:
On Jan 28, 9:27 pm, Tim wrote:

On Jan 28, 6:00 pm, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
[...]

What was racy about the PetA ad? I saw it, nothing worse than any
lingerie ad.