Default Anyone see the new PETA...

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:27:49 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Jan 28, 6:00*pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:36:30 -0500, HK wrote:
..."veggie" commercial?
It's...delicious!
It's like a Victoria's Secret ad...with attitude.
Banned for the StooperBowl...
Too racy for the football drunks, I suppose.
One of my son's right-wing girlfriends told him (in all seriousness)
all about PETA's attempts to change the nomenclature of "fish" to
"water-kittens," thereby making that foodstuff sound more unpalatable.

I reminded him of the importance of drinking lots of clean clear
water. Water tainted with Blue or Red seems to affect people in a
psychologically harmful manner....
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1171

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com-*Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Did you see the place on the website where you can make your own
"SeaKitten" by moving funny faces, hats, and clothes over with your
mouse? Even more fun was the story about the poor SeaKitten who worked
his way through College and then poor *Billy who got retarded by
eating the mercury filled graduate? Frekin' hilarious

I like Rock Sea Kitten or what some call Stripped Bass Sea Kitten.

Around here on Friday nights a lot of eating joints serve all you can
eat Kitten feesh!

I love grown sea kitten. We call 'em 'catfish'. Yummm. Especially with lots
of hush puppies and cole slaw.
--
John H

* The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson. *
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 28, 6:00*pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
[...]

Me too! But I usually opt out of the Hushpuppies....

On Jan 28, 6:00*pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
[...]

Me too! But I usually opt out of the Hushpuppies....- Hide quoted text -

That's un-American.........

* The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson. *

Me too! But I usually opt out of the Hushpuppies....- Hide quoted text -

That's un-American.........

After seeing that Ad, I am now a Vegetarian

Senior Member

On Jan 29, 10:57*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
* *The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson. *
Me too! But I usually opt out of the Hushpuppies....- Hide quoted text -

That's un-American.........

After seeing that Ad, I am now a Vegetarian

Why, the hookers they hired to do the ad probably weren't? Not to
mention, what "study" are they talking about? Remember, these are
Harry's kind, probably made it up.... Kind of like German/American
screwdrivers... snerk

Senior Member

wrote:
* *The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson. *
Me too! But I usually opt out of the Hushpuppies....- Hide quoted text -
That's un-American.........
After seeing that Ad, I am now a Vegetarian

Why, the hookers they hired to do the ad probably weren't? Not to
mention, what "study" are they talking about? Remember, these are
Harry's kind, probably made it up.... *Kind of like German/American
screwdrivers... snerk

That's right...harry likes good looking women in lingerie. Not little
girls in football helmets.

You don't care about age... as long as they are portraid as weak
harpies? Just like the disgusting picture you posted of your
granddaughter... Any parent who would allow that should lose their
child...

On Jan 28, 6:00*pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:07 pm, Gene wrote:
[...]

HAH! I don't believe that for a minute!

Or, do you mean you opt out of the second dozen?

BTW, how's the diet going?