[email protected] FloydOfPink@gmail.com is offline

Default Anyone see the new PETA...

On Jan 28, 5:07*pm, Gene wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:36:30 -0500, HK wrote:
..."veggie" commercial?

It's...delicious!

It's like a Victoria's Secret ad...with attitude.

Banned for the StooperBowl...

Too racy for the football drunks, I suppose.

One of my son's right-wing girlfriends told him (in all seriousness)
all about PETA's attempts to change the nomenclature of "fish" to
"water-kittens," thereby making that foodstuff sound more unpalatable.

I reminded him of the importance of drinking lots of clean clear
water. Water tainted with Blue or Red seems to affect people in a
psychologically harmful manner....
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1171

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*

Did you see the place on the website where you can make your own
"SeaKitten" by moving funny faces, hats, and clothes over with your
mouse? Even more fun was the story about the poor SeaKitten who worked
his way through College and then poor Billy who got retarded by
eating the mercury filled graduate? Frekin' hilarious