Default BIG Social News from Alaska!

On 3/15/2015 10:42 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 6:44:12 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Big social news from Alaska: Bristol Palin is engaged to Dakota Meyer.

Bristol said, "He's so romantic! He asked me to marry him at a Rascal
Flatts concert."

Important Questions:

(1) How pregnant is (anti-unwed motherhood spokesperson) Bristol this time?

(2) What will the baby's name be, Moose? Phlegm? Putin? Shotgun?

(3) What's the name of Bristol's next love, Oshkosh, Wrangler, Wyoming,
Hawaii?

(4) How many will be arrested at the pre-wedding dinner?

(5) What kind of roadkill will be served?

(6) Do any Palins know the difference between fiancé and fiancée?

(7) What did Bristol select at the bridal registries at Tractor Supply
and Cabela's?

(This is from my half-bro in Connecticut, who is far more attuned to the
lives of *Celebrities* than I am.)

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

That's nice.

Harry's swelling with pride over his brother from another mother's sense
of humor. Snerk!

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 6:37:24 PM UTC-7, jps wrote:
On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:50:23 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 3/15/2015 9:44 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Big social news from Alaska: Bristol Palin is engaged to Dakota Meyer.

Bristol said, "He's so romantic! He asked me to marry him at a Rascal
Flatts concert."

Important Questions:

(1) How pregnant is (anti-unwed motherhood spokesperson) Bristol this time?

(2) What will the baby's name be, Moose? Phlegm? Putin? Shotgun?

(3) What's the name of Bristol's next love, Oshkosh, Wrangler, Wyoming,
Hawaii?

(4) How many will be arrested at the pre-wedding dinner?

(5) What kind of roadkill will be served?

(6) Do any Palins know the difference between fiancé and fiancée?

(7) What did Bristol select at the bridal registries at Tractor Supply
and Cabela's?

(This is from my half-bro in Connecticut, who is far more attuned to the
lives of *Celebrities* than I am.)

Her husband to be is a Medal of Honor recipient.

Proving that he is one brave son-of-a-bitch. But then maybe he likes
the idea of being part of a hayseed family known for getting drunk and
brawling at parties.

You fail. He's not marrying into the Kennedy's.

Keyser Söze wrote:
Big social news from Alaska: Bristol Palin is engaged to Dakota Meyer.

Bristol said, "He’s so romantic! He asked me to marry him at a Rascal
Flatts concert."

Important Questions:

(1) How pregnant is (anti-unwed motherhood spokesperson) Bristol this
time?

(2) What will the baby's name be, Moose? Phlegm? Putin? Shotgun?

(3) What's the name of Bristol's next love, Oshkosh, Wrangler,
Wyoming, Hawaii?

(4) How many will be arrested at the pre-wedding dinner?

(5) What kind of roadkill will be served?

(6) Do any Palins know the difference between fiancé and fiancée?

(7) What did Bristol select at the bridal registries at Tractor Supply
and Cabela's?

(This is from my half-bro in Connecticut, who is far more attuned to
the lives of *Celebrities* than I am.)

Read it and STFU...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/brist...ry?id=29675671
Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 5:04:29 PM UTC-7, Someone wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Yes, and that's from ABC too. Not some "rightie rag"

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Indeed, he seems a nice young man, but the fun is being poked at the
Palins, not at him. You did understand that, right?

Hope he's got his issues under control now. He's had some serious
emotional problems resulting probably from the horrific things he saw
and experienced as a soldier. He's going to need everything he's got to
stay sane around the Palins.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.
Tim Tim is offline

Harry I think you need to quit poking fingers at people. The old saying is generally true that if you point a finger at others you have three pointing back at yourself.

But that's ok I suppose. You love to stir a pot

On 3/17/15 9:13 AM, Tim wrote:
Harry I think you need to quit poking fingers at people. The old saying is generally true that if you point a finger at others you have three pointing back at yourself.

But that's ok I suppose. You love to stir a pot

What? I'm supposed to take this newsgroup seriously? Why? There are less
than a handful of posters whose scribblings and dribblings here I
actually read and enjoy. Sarah Palin makes the Palins a target for
laughter.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.
Tim Tim is offline

Harry shouldn't you pull that finger out of the pot,wash it of and give it a rest for a while?

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:28:36 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

There are less
than a handful of posters whose scribblings and dribblings here I
actually read and enjoy.

===

Were you under the impression that this group exists only for your
benefit?

Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 32 October 28th 10 04:30 AM
Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 10 October 12th 10 07:40 AM
Social Networking *e#c General 0 October 12th 10 03:26 AM
More social engineering... Tom Francis - SWSports General 98 January 9th 09 01:03 AM
social security Ken Marino ASA 42 October 28th 08 02:05 AM