Default BIG Social News from Alaska!

On 3/18/15 8:22 AM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 5:19:48 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/17/15 11:24 PM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 7:28:21 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/17/15 10:14 PM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 6:42:31 PM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
Harry shouldn't you pull that finger out of the pot,wash it of and give
it a rest for a while?

Tried that for a couple of months. Your right wing buddies here continued
their snotty behavior. Why bother.

You reap what you sow.

As I posted, why bother. Funny though that Tim never seems to advise his
trashy right wing buddies to behave decently.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Harry, who is it that posts most of the political and anti-religious threads here? Especially just to hack off the feelings of others?

No me, Not John, Not Wayne, Not Greg.....

The point, Tim, is that your right-wing buddies here cannot behave. I'm
not sure they have "feelings."

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

And why is it that my supposed 'right-wing buddies' can't behave? What may provoke them to defensively answer threads that you start?
Harry, I really think you like to play "poke the bear" and when the bear bites, you act like it's the bears fault.

Well, thats the way I see it.

Why is it, you ask? The answer is simple. They can't control themselves.
I'm not sure why religion is an issue here, anyway. My guess is the
majority of right-wingers here claim christianity as their religion, but
they appear to be christians in name only. Their behavior here certainly
doesn't demonstrate they follow the teachings of their claimed saviour.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Keep poking, Harry...

I am more than willing to be shown that my opinion as stated above is
wrong. I am commenting on their behavior here. I have no idea why
religion should be an issue for them.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:35:01 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I have no idea why
religion should be an issue for them.

===

Perhaps because you are clueless??

Is there any possibility that you have aspergers syndrome?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

That would explain a lot.

Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
[...]

His poker has gone limp, Tim. And he's so repetitive he's become a
crashing boor.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

wrote:

I have no idea why
religion should be an issue for them.

===

Perhaps because you are clueless??

Is there any possibility that you have aspergers syndrome?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

That would explain a lot.

This might be a good time to take a Harry holiday and give him some
slack time to come up with some fresh material.

Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
[...]

Very good analogy. Of course, Harry thinks he should be able to poke the bear at will
and get licked in the face in return.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

wrote:

I have no idea why
religion should be an issue for them.

===

Perhaps because you are clueless??

Is there any possibility that you have aspergers syndrome?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

That would explain a lot.

This might be a good time to take a Harry holiday and give him some
slack time to come up with some fresh material.

Yup to both of you.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.
KC KC is offline

Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
Harry shouldn't you pull that finger out of the pot,wash it of and
give
it a rest for a while?

Tried that for a couple of months. Your right wing buddies here
continued
their snotty behavior. Why bother.

You reap what you sow.

As I posted, why bother. Funny though that Tim never seems to advise
his
trashy right wing buddies to behave decently.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Harry, who is it that posts most of the political and anti-religious
threads here? Especially just to hack off the feelings of others?

No me, Not John, Not Wayne, Not Greg.....

The point, Tim, is that your right-wing buddies here cannot behave. I'm
not sure they have "feelings."

You'll have to repent a lot longer than 2 months to see a difference in
our "feelings" toward you. You've been treating other posters horribly
for 20 years. And I have testimony that you are as big a ****head in
real life as you are here. Get it.

Not to mention. he doesnpt get to set the rules or the bar... He is
still being an ass, he is using a few "nice" posts in between trolls, to
try to push you all around...

Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 32 October 28th 10 04:30 AM
Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 10 October 12th 10 07:40 AM
Social Networking *e#c General 0 October 12th 10 03:26 AM
More social engineering... Tom Francis - SWSports General 98 January 9th 09 01:03 AM
social security Ken Marino ASA 42 October 28th 08 02:05 AM