Default More social engineering...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/business/06smoke.html

Here's what I want to know:

5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are
attributed to alcohol.

15% of all deaths from diseases of the respiratory system are
attributed to alcohol.

30% of all deaths from accidents caused by fire and flames are
attributed to alcohol.

30% of all accidental drownings are attributed to alcohol.

30% of all suicides are attributed to alcohol.

40% of all deaths due to accidental falls are attributed to alcohol.

45% of all deaths in automobile accidents are attributed to alcohol.

60% of all homicides are attributed to alcohol.

Why aren't we taxing the crap out of alcohol consumption?

ANSWER ME HENRY WAXWORM!!!

--

"Every normal man must be tempted at times
to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,

H. L. Mencken
hk hk is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/business/06smoke.html

Here's what I want to know:

5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are
attributed to alcohol.

I'm in favor of banning the growth and sale of all tobacco products.
Thought you'd like to know that.
Senior Member

On Jan 5, 9:22*pm, hk wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/business/06smoke.html

Here's what I want to know:

5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are
attributed to alcohol.

I'm in favor of banning the growth and sale of all tobacco products.
Thought you'd like to know that.

This is the kind of backhanded trolling that destroyed Chucks site..
mostly from you...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
[...]

Everybody jump on the tax them to force them to comply with our will
bandwagon. Not!
You would make an excellent British subject.
Laws are one thing but the management of the herd by taxation is morally
and Constitutionally wrong. It doesn't matter how many are jumping on
the bandwagon. Stop fueling special interests with our pocketbooks.
Don't call for anyone to dig into Americans' pockets.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:22:25 -0500, hk wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/business/06smoke.html

Here's what I want to know:

5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are
attributed to alcohol.

I'm in favor of banning the growth and sale of all tobacco products.
Thought you'd like to know that.

Great - that's wonderful that you have an actual opinon on the subject
of smoking.

Now, how about the alcohol?

--

"Do what you can, with what you
have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt.

hk hk is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/business/06smoke.html

Here's what I want to know:

5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are
attributed to alcohol.

I'm in favor of banning the growth and sale of all tobacco products.
Thought you'd like to know that.

Great - that's wonderful that you have an actual opinon on the subject
of smoking.

Now, how about the alcohol?

I'm not in favor of excessive drinking. I am in favor of criminal
penalties for those who drink and drive. As in jail time...for the first
offense.

Sitting in resstaurant next to someone enjoying a drink does not
interfere with my meal. Sitting next to a smoker ruins the meal because
of the stench.

Maryland has banned smoking in restaurants, as have other states.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/business/06smoke.html

Here's what I want to know:

5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are
attributed to alcohol.

15% of all deaths from diseases of the respiratory system are
attributed to alcohol.

30% of all deaths from accidents caused by fire and flames are
attributed to alcohol.

30% of all accidental drownings are attributed to alcohol.

30% of all suicides are attributed to alcohol.

40% of all deaths due to accidental falls are attributed to alcohol.

45% of all deaths in automobile accidents are attributed to alcohol.

60% of all homicides are attributed to alcohol.

Why aren't we taxing the crap out of alcohol consumption?

ANSWER ME HENRY WAXWORM!!!

--

Have you ever bought booze up here?

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message news

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/06/business/06smoke.html

Here's what I want to know:

5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are
attributed to alcohol.

I'm in favor of banning the growth and sale of all tobacco products.
Thought you'd like to know that.

Great - that's wonderful that you have an actual opinon on the subject
of smoking.

Now, how about the alcohol?

--

"Do what you can, with what you
have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt.

As Scott mentioned, harry's response had absolutely nothing to do with the
thread you began. His rebuttal to your follow up, again had nothing to do
with the thread. What does smoking have to do with booze? This is his M.O.
in *every* thread. This will now grow to a long winded, flaming, personal
attack thread. As is every other one that harry contributes to. Yes, I'm
part of it, and I apologize. I will not respond to this thread again.

Oh yeah, I notice that the only threads that don't get out of hand, are the
ones that harry starts... no one responds. What a surprise.

--Mike

Senior Member

messagenewsdi5m4l4462l2r3sp6agcs9bln3iltk5d9@4ax .com...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
[...]

--Mike- Hide quoted text -

Well, just so you know.. The attack was aimed at Tom who is well known
for enjoying a good cigar here and there.... You are right, it is his
M.O... it has been for over a decade.

The Left Coasts social engineering... A Real Boaterer General 1 January 5th 09 11:26 PM
social security Ken Marino ASA 42 October 28th 08 02:05 AM
Social Security Saved! Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 17th 05 09:56 PM
Bush and Social Security willfish General 11 February 22nd 05 08:46 PM