Default BIG Social News from Alaska!

On 3/15/15 10:34 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/15/2015 10:31 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/15/15 10:25 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/15/2015 10:14 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/15/15 10:00 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/15/2015 9:53 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/15/15 9:50 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/15/2015 9:44 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Big social news from Alaska: Bristol Palin is engaged to Dakota
Meyer.

Bristol said, "He’s so romantic! He asked me to marry him at a
Rascal
Flatts concert."

Important Questions:

(1) How pregnant is (anti-unwed motherhood spokesperson) Bristol
this
time?

(2) What will the baby's name be, Moose? Phlegm? Putin? Shotgun?

(3) What's the name of Bristol's next love, Oshkosh, Wrangler,
Wyoming,
Hawaii?

(4) How many will be arrested at the pre-wedding dinner?

(5) What kind of roadkill will be served?

(6) Do any Palins know the difference between fiancé and fiancée?

(7) What did Bristol select at the bridal registries at Tractor
Supply
and Cabela's?

(This is from my half-bro in Connecticut, who is far more
attuned to
the
lives of *Celebrities* than I am.)

Her husband to be is a Medal of Honor recipient.

He'd have to be one brave fellow to marry into that dysfunctional
family.

Bristol Palin is dysfunctional because she had a kid out of wedlock?
How liberal of you.

No, the entire Palin family is dysfunctional, and not because Bristol
had a child out of wedlock.

Well, for a dysfunctional family the Palin clan seems to be enjoying
success ... financial and otherwise ... that most, including you or I
will ever achieve.

'Mericans love freak shows. I don't know about the patriarch up there,
though...he seems to be a pretty normal guy whose outlet is to
"escape" to long sled dog races, fishing trips, et cetera.

BTW, I wouldn't judge Bristol in an unfavorable light for having a child
out of wedlock. But I would judge her mama unfavorably for allowing the
young man who committed statutory rape on Bristol and impregnated her to
move into Bristol's bedroom in the family house. And I would judge
Bristol unfavorably for positioning herself as a spokesperson for
anti-unwed-motherhood. Bristol is also a terrible dancer but, then, so
am I.

She also has much nicer legs than you.

Looks like she has slimmed down some. When she was on "Dancing with the
Stars," she was quite chunky with fat legs. (The only time I ever
watched that show, by the way, and at the insistence of my sister in
law). According to my wife's grandmother, I have "beautiful legs." She
was 88 when she said that. It's been a running joke here for a long
time.

I hope the new couple has a happy life. They can help assure that by
moving as far away from Mama Moosekiller as possible.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:43:37 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

I've seen 'em. They ain't. Your wife's grandmother, bless her soul, was wrong.

Chunky is a good word, and we're not talking peanut butter!
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:34:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

[...]

Spoken like a true, freak show loving 'Merican.
--

Guns don't cause problems. Gun owner
*behavior* causes problems.
Banned

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 9:44:12 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

ASSWIPE krause WISHES HE WAS IN THE PALIN FAMILY SECRETLY, HENCE THE INFATUATION.
jps jps is offline

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:50:23 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

Proving that he is one brave son-of-a-bitch. But then maybe he likes
the idea of being part of a hayseed family known for getting drunk and
brawling at parties.

wrote:

[...]

He's one brave guy, no question about it. Unfortunately, he's got some
serious emotional issues and I don't think they're going to get resolved
by marrying into the Palin family.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 6:44:12 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

That's nice.

Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 32 October 28th 10 04:30 AM
Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 10 October 12th 10 07:40 AM
Social Networking *e#c General 0 October 12th 10 03:26 AM
More social engineering... Tom Francis - SWSports General 98 January 9th 09 01:03 AM
social security Ken Marino ASA 42 October 28th 08 02:05 AM