Tim Tim is offline

Default BIG Social News from Alaska!

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 6:44:12 AM UTC-7, Keyser Söze wrote:
Big social news from Alaska: Bristol Palin is engaged to Dakota Meyer.

Bristol said, "He's so romantic! He asked me to marry him at a Rascal
Flatts concert."

Important Questions:

(1) How pregnant is (anti-unwed motherhood spokesperson) Bristol this time?

(2) What will the baby's name be, Moose? Phlegm? Putin? Shotgun?

(3) What's the name of Bristol's next love, Oshkosh, Wrangler, Wyoming,
Hawaii?

(4) How many will be arrested at the pre-wedding dinner?

(5) What kind of roadkill will be served?

(6) Do any Palins know the difference between fiancé and fiancée?

(7) What did Bristol select at the bridal registries at Tractor Supply
and Cabela's?

(This is from my half-bro in Connecticut, who is far more attuned to the
lives of *Celebrities* than I am.)

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

That's nice.