Default Social Networking

"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message
m...
Who is a regular user of social networking venues such as facebook, my
space, twitter, et cetera?

Not interested in your user names, just whether you use it regularly.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

Sure.. for family stuff. Why do you want to know?

On 10/11/10 1:52 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message
m...
Who is a regular user of social networking venues such as facebook, my
space, twitter, et cetera?

Not interested in your user names, just whether you use it regularly.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

Sure.. for family stuff. Why do you want to know?

Just curious.

--
I'm not a warlock . . . I'm you!

On Oct 11, 1:52*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message

m...

Who is a regular user of social networking venues such as facebook, my
space, twitter, et cetera?

Not interested in your user names, just whether you use it regularly.

Sure.. for family stuff. Why do you want to know?

Harry is an internet stalker. He tries to find out as much as he can
about everyone here so he can use it as ammo. Weird old bird.

"Jack" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 1:52 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message

m...

Who is a regular user of social networking venues such as facebook, my
space, twitter, et cetera?

Not interested in your user names, just whether you use it regularly.

Sure.. for family stuff. Why do you want to know?

Harry is an internet stalker. He tries to find out as much as he can
about everyone here so he can use it as ammo. Weird old bird.

Is that why one of the sockpuppet stalkers keeps wanting me to reveal
personal information? I don't believe the real Harry has ever asked me for
that kind of detail.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:30:19 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I don't believe the real Harry has ever asked me for
that kind of detail.

Since you and the *real Harry* seem to be closely aligned politically,
if not other ways, he has no reason to collect the details.

On 10/11/10 8:30 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 1:52 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message

m...

Who is a regular user of social networking venues such as facebook, my
space, twitter, et cetera?

Not interested in your user names, just whether you use it regularly.

Sure.. for family stuff. Why do you want to know?

Harry is an internet stalker. He tries to find out as much as he can
about everyone here so he can use it as ammo. Weird old bird.

Is that why one of the sockpuppet stalkers keeps wanting me to reveal
personal information? I don't believe the real Harry has ever asked me
for that kind of detail.

I haven't even asked for your real first name. But the ID spoofers would
sure like it...and a lot more.

--
I'm not a warlock . . . I'm you!

wrote:

I don't believe the real Harry has ever asked me for
that kind of detail.

Since you and the *real Harry* seem to be closely aligned politically,
if not other ways, he has no reason to collect the details.

I don't think that's the reason. I think he's a bit more self-aware. Of
course, you are also, and I don't think we're that politically aligned! lol

"Jack" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 1:52 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message

m...

Who is a regular user of social networking venues such as facebook,
my
space, twitter, et cetera?

Not interested in your user names, just whether you use it regularly.

Sure.. for family stuff. Why do you want to know?

Harry is an internet stalker. He tries to find out as much as he can
about everyone here so he can use it as ammo. Weird old bird.

Is that why one of the sockpuppet stalkers keeps wanting me to reveal
personal information? I don't believe the real Harry has ever asked me
for that kind of detail.

I haven't even asked for your real first name. But the ID spoofers would
sure like it...and a lot more.

--
I'm not a warlock . . . I'm you!

My real first name is Em. lol

"Jack" wrote in message
[...]

Em? As in...Emily?

What a neat, old-fashioned name!

"Forbidden fruit a flavor has
That lawful orchards mocks;
How luscious lies the pea within
The pod that Duty locks!"

--
I'm not a warlock . . . I'm you!

On Oct 11, 7:52*pm, Jack wrote:
On Oct 11, 1:52*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message

om...

Who is a regular user of social networking venues such as facebook, my
space, twitter, et cetera?

Not interested in your user names, just whether you use it regularly.

Sure.. for family stuff. Why do you want to know?

Harry is an internet stalker. *He tries to find out as much as he can
about everyone here so he can use it as ammo. *Weird old bird.

Your theory is ****. He knows lots about me, and has NEVER used it
against me, unlike toskie, the panty wearing coward.

Cooperation with bloggers and social networking sites. endocheboonia Touring 1 April 21st 11 03:13 AM
Social Networking Harry® General 0 October 11th 10 01:02 PM
More social engineering... Tom Francis - SWSports General 98 January 9th 09 01:03 AM
For you PC networking types... [email protected] General 11 January 5th 09 10:27 PM
The blog on Pc trouble shooting skills,Networking,Linux lucky General 0 January 25th 07 12:22 PM