Default I *love* this version of the Supremes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

On 10/21/14 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

It's an honor to be loathed by right-wing extremists and racists like
you, though I'm not worried about you pussies getting physical. You,
after all, can't see; your buddy there, FlaJim, is still stuck in the
7th grade, and your intellectual leader, PsychoScotty, can't leave
Connecticut without his ankle bracelet going off.

On 10/21/2014 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

What Krause calls an attack on him is merely a reminder that we all know
of his past and are trying to get him to walk the straight and narrow
and become a solid citizen whom his president would be proud to sit down
and break bread with.

On 10/21/2014 10:35 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/21/14 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for
you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

It's an honor to be loathed by right-wing extremists and racists like
you, though I'm not worried about you pussies getting physical. You,
after all, can't see; your buddy there, FlaJim, is still stuck in the
7th grade, and your intellectual leader, PsychoScotty, can't leave
Connecticut without his ankle bracelet going off.

Who ties your shoes, Mr. stumble bum?

On 10/21/14 10:58 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:00:49 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI

I sent this and the link to the raw dog footage to my grand daughter
for her video creations. I am curious what she comes up with.

You could animate just about any hearing or panel discussion with a
little work.

It takes a while to train a pet to talk dumb like Scalia, though.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:59:33 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

What Krause calls an attack on him is merely a reminder that we all know
of his past and are trying to get him to walk the straight and narrow
and become a solid citizen whom his president would be proud to sit down
and break bread with.

You don't think he's broken some bread with this current guy?

On 10/21/2014 11:41 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:59:33 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

What Krause calls an attack on him is merely a reminder that we all know
of his past and are trying to get him to walk the straight and narrow
and become a solid citizen whom his president would be proud to sit down
and break bread with.

You don't think he's broken some bread with this current guy?

Are you kiddin? Krause is a racist, and so is O'Bama.
Tim Tim is offline

This version of the Supremes is better...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvN1-ooQ0s8

If the Supremes... F.O.A.D. General 6 June 24th 13 12:56 AM
[ANN] NemaTalker version 1.9.0 released Ger Rietman Electronics 0 January 8th 05 11:30 AM
New version of APRSPoint available Michael Cruising 2 November 30th 04 07:42 PM
The Republican's version of God basskisser General 1 February 20th 04 06:20 PM
Drift Away~~~~~~ Bobsprit's version Simple Simon ASA 0 August 26th 03 04:12 PM