Harrold Harrold is offline

Default I *love* this version of the Supremes...

On 10/21/2014 11:41 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:59:33 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

What Krause calls an attack on him is merely a reminder that we all know
of his past and are trying to get him to walk the straight and narrow
and become a solid citizen whom his president would be proud to sit down
and break bread with.

You don't think he's broken some bread with this current guy?

Are you kiddin? Krause is a racist, and so is O'Bama.