BoatBanter.com

-   -   I *love* this version of the Supremes... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162232-i-%2Alove%2A-version-supremes.html)

F*O*A*D October 21st 14 01:00 PM

I *love* this version of the Supremes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Harrold October 21st 14 02:53 PM

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Poco Loco October 21st 14 03:28 PM

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

F*O*A*D October 21st 14 03:35 PM

On 10/21/14 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

It's an honor to be loathed by right-wing extremists and racists like
you, though I'm not worried about you pussies getting physical. You,
after all, can't see; your buddy there, FlaJim, is still stuck in the
7th grade, and your intellectual leader, PsychoScotty, can't leave
Connecticut without his ankle bracelet going off.

Harrold October 21st 14 03:59 PM

On 10/21/2014 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

What Krause calls an attack on him is merely a reminder that we all know
of his past and are trying to get him to walk the straight and narrow
and become a solid citizen whom his president would be proud to sit down
and break bread with.

Harrold October 21st 14 04:01 PM

On 10/21/2014 10:35 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/21/14 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for
you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

It's an honor to be loathed by right-wing extremists and racists like
you, though I'm not worried about you pussies getting physical. You,
after all, can't see; your buddy there, FlaJim, is still stuck in the
7th grade, and your intellectual leader, PsychoScotty, can't leave
Connecticut without his ankle bracelet going off.

Who ties your shoes, Mr. stumble bum?

F*O*A*D October 21st 14 04:15 PM

On 10/21/14 10:58 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:00:49 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI

I sent this and the link to the raw dog footage to my grand daughter
for her video creations. I am curious what she comes up with.

You could animate just about any hearing or panel discussion with a
little work.

It takes a while to train a pet to talk dumb like Scalia, though.

Poco Loco October 21st 14 04:41 PM

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:59:33 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

What Krause calls an attack on him is merely a reminder that we all know
of his past and are trying to get him to walk the straight and narrow
and become a solid citizen whom his president would be proud to sit down
and break bread with.

You don't think he's broken some bread with this current guy?

Harrold October 21st 14 05:58 PM

On 10/21/2014 11:41 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:59:33 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

What Krause calls an attack on him is merely a reminder that we all know
of his past and are trying to get him to walk the straight and narrow
and become a solid citizen whom his president would be proud to sit down
and break bread with.

You don't think he's broken some bread with this current guy?

Are you kiddin? Krause is a racist, and so is O'Bama.

Tim October 21st 14 06:31 PM

I *love* this version of the Supremes...

This version of the Supremes is better...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvN1-ooQ0s8