Harrold Harrold is offline

Default I *love* this version of the Supremes...

On 10/21/2014 10:35 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/21/14 10:28 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:53:10 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 8:00 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI
--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

Were the two bankruptcies you caused to happen satisfying enough for
you?

Krause considers being the foremost subject of ridicule an 'attack'. I
s'pose he keeps his arsenal at the ready.

It's an honor to be loathed by right-wing extremists and racists like
you, though I'm not worried about you pussies getting physical. You,
after all, can't see; your buddy there, FlaJim, is still stuck in the
7th grade, and your intellectual leader, PsychoScotty, can't leave
Connecticut without his ankle bracelet going off.

Who ties your shoes, Mr. stumble bum?