Ger Rietman

Default [ANN] NemaTalker version 1.9.0 released

This is to announce that we have just released version 1.9.0 of NemaTalker.
(NemaTalker is a windows program for simulating various nautical
instruments, including GPS, and to output the appropriate NMEA sentences at
the serial port of the PC).
Changes in this update a
1) GPS instrument: UTC time is now taken from the system clock at start and
can be changed at will later
2) GPS instrument: UTC offset is now taken from the generic settings at
start and can be changed at will later
3) GPS instrument: UTC date is now taken from the system clock at start and
can be set at will later
4) GPS instrument: $GPDTM sentence added, including a new form to set up
this sentence
5) Some minor corrections overall
Existing license holders can of course update without any costs by
downloading and installing the latest version from our website.
Non-licensese holders may want to download a fully functional trial version
for free from our website www.sailsoft.nl.

/Ger Rietman
sailsoft
www.sailsoft.nl