Default If the Supremes...

..issue rulings next week that undermine bans against gay marriage, the
pseudo-christians are planning to go on the warpath.

The nutcases already are issuing letters and stomping their feet.

That's reason enough for me to hope the Supremes make the right decision
and extend rights to gays.

I wonder what the bigots who are signing the letters will do:

American Family Association
American Family Association of Pennsylvania
Americans for Truth About Homosexuality
Family Research Council
Illinois Family Institute
Mission America
The Pray in Jesus Name Project
Traditional Values Coalition
You Can Run But You Can Not Hide International (now, there’s a creepy name)

These individuals also signed:
Mat Staver of the Liberty Counsel and Oklahoma state Rep. Sally Kern
(who co-authored the letter), Dr. Alveda C. King (Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.’s niece), Bishop Harry Jackson, Ken Blackwell, Tony Perkins,
Jim Garlow, Janet Parshall, World Net Daily’s Joseph Farah, Gordon
Klingenschmitt, Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Janice Crouse, Janet
Porter, Linda Harvey, Bradlee Dean, James Dobson (founder of the Family
Research Council and Focus on the Family), Richard Land of the Southern
Baptists Convention, Star Parker, Pastor Rick Joyner, Pastor Robert
Jeffress, Cindy and Mike Jacobs, Don and Tim Wildmon of the American
Family Association, Penny Nance of Concerned Women for America, Gary L.
Bauer of American Values, and Ralph Reed of the Faith and Freedom
Coalition.

Is a massive stroke possible?

I thought this post would be about Diana Ross.

On 6/22/2013 8:24 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Don't sweat it unless you really are gay.

In article ,
says...

I thought this post would be about Diana Ross.

Same here!!
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, June 22, 2013 8:20:44 PM UTC-5, Eisboch wrote:
I thought this post would be about Diana Ross.

me too!