Default Jesus Saves!

On 2/27/2014 7:56 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/27/14, 8:51 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/27/14, 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Which makes one wonder about all the artwork about Adam and Eve that

shows them with belly buttons.

http://tinyurl.com/lphn24g

Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon
the pun) ideas...

Gee, what's your explanation for the belly buttons on Adam and Eve?
Artistic license? And why are the pair almost always depicted as
fair-haired while people, since it is known with a great deal of
certainty that humans developed in Africa?

Hmm. "While" people. Bad SIRI! Bad bad bad!

Yur mama.
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:57:26 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/27/14, 8:55 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:51:08 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/27/14, 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Which makes one wonder about all the artwork about Adam and Eve that

shows them with belly buttons.

http://tinyurl.com/lphn24g

Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas...

Gee, what's your explanation for the belly buttons on Adam and Eve?

Artistic license? And why are the pair almost always depicted as

fair-haired while people, since it is known with a great deal of

certainty that humans developed in Africa?

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

"Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas..."

I got it the first time. Interesting how belief and reality take

divergent paths, eh?

Could be, but art work is never reality.

On 2/27/14, 8:55 AM, Tim wrote:

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

"Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas..."

I got it the first time. Interesting how belief and reality take

divergent paths, eh?

Could be, but art work is never reality.

Oh, I've seen "artwork" that so closely duplicates reality, anyone would
be hard-pressed to tell the difference. But, then, that's not really
what we mean here, right?

Please don't take my comments about "faith" personally. I respect your
right to your religious beliefs and as I have mentioned more than once,
I am not an atheist...I am agnostic.

On 2/27/14, 8:55 AM, Tim wrote:

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

"Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas..."

I got it the first time. Interesting how belief and reality take

divergent paths, eh?

Could be, but art work is never reality.

Oh, I've seen "artwork" that so closely duplicates reality, anyone would
be hard-pressed to tell the difference. But, then, that's not really
what we mean here, right?

Please don't take my comments about "faith" personally. I respect your
right to your religious beliefs and as I have mentioned more than once,
I am not an atheist...I am agnostic.

....and, Tim, he is an agnostic with integrity.

On 2/27/14, 8:55 AM, Tim wrote:

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

"Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas..."

I got it the first time. Interesting how belief and reality take

divergent paths, eh?

Could be, but art work is never reality.

Oh, I've seen "artwork" that so closely duplicates reality, anyone would
be hard-pressed to tell the difference. But, then, that's not really
what we mean here, right?

Please don't take my comments about "faith" personally. I respect your
right to your religious beliefs and as I have mentioned more than once,
I am not an atheist...I am agnostic.

I think your agnosticism often spills over into politics more than the
ones with faith who you complain about does.

On 2/25/2014 11:56 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Now strip away the proof again and imagine a world where there is *no*
faith whatsoever in the stories told in the Bible. With the absence of
faith there goes the answer to the greatest mystery again. What is our
purpose now?

Faith in the unproven has merit.

How about to have a pleasurable existence while helping others do the same?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWORFx0ea0g

On 2/26/2014 1:13 PM, Tim wrote:

Bottom line is... Without 'faith' there is no 'hope' -
I have faith in a Creator, His Son, and the hope of a
life everlasting when my body 's been given to be worm food.

Why does 'life' have to be infinite to have meaning?
KC KC is offline

On 2/27/2014 11:08 AM, thumper wrote:
On 2/26/2014 1:13 PM, Tim wrote:

Bottom line is... Without 'faith' there is no 'hope' -
I have faith in a Creator, His Son, and the hope of a
life everlasting when my body 's been given to be worm food.

Why does 'life' have to be infinite to have meaning?

It doesn't... it's your choice...

On 2/27/14, 8:55 AM, Tim wrote:

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

"Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived
(pardon the pun) ideas..."

I got it the first time. Interesting how belief and reality take

divergent paths, eh?

Could be, but art work is never reality.

Oh, I've seen "artwork" that so closely duplicates reality, anyone would
be hard-pressed to tell the difference. But, then, that's not really
what we mean here, right?

Please don't take my comments about "faith" personally. I respect your
right to your religious beliefs and as I have mentioned more than once,
I am not an atheist...I am agnostic.

I think your agnosticism often spills over into politics more than the
ones with faith who you complain about does.

Really? You don't see me trying to pass laws that restrict gays.

Al saves the planet--again! Gordon Cruising 0 April 30th 10 03:25 PM
Gun saves another day jps General 146 August 2nd 09 12:12 PM
OT McCain saves the nation! Capt. JG ASA 1 September 29th 08 02:20 AM
Pollution saves Jap Joe ASA 14 October 8th 07 04:19 AM
17'er saves a guy that lost his 25' er Scott McFadden General 4 September 20th 03 04:03 PM