Default Jesus Saves!

On 2/26/14, 6:11 PM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:23:41 PM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Sure. You have "faith," and that apparently is proof enough for you. But

faith ain't proof.

" Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8)

"Ecclesiastes 11:5
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."

Ahh, but we can tell where the wind comes from and where it is going,
and we do know how an egg is fertilized and how a fetus is initiated and
grows in the womb.

And as I stated, faith may be proof enough for you, but it ain't proof.
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:57:59 PM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/26/14, 6:11 PM, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:23:41 PM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Sure. You have "faith," and that apparently is proof enough for you. But

faith ain't proof.

" Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." (John 3:8)

"Ecclesiastes 11:5

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."

Ahh, but we can tell where the wind comes from and where it is going,

No you can't. No one has a clue where it starts or where it stops.

and we do know how an egg is fertilized and how a fetus is initiated and

grows in the womb.

And how does all that happen, Harry? like haw is an atom 'made'. Nobody really knows.

And as I stated, faith may be proof enough for you, but it ain't proof.

I never said it was "proof' Harry. To me there needs be no 'proof'

On 2/26/14, 6:11 PM, Tim wrote:

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."

Ahh, but we can tell where the wind comes from and where it is going,

No you can't. No one has a clue where it starts or where it stops.

Your information is out of date.

and we do know how an egg is fertilized and how a fetus is initiated and

grows in the womb.

And how does all that happen, Harry? like haw is an atom 'made'. Nobody really knows.

The male sperm pierces the female's egg and mixes its chromosomes with
those of the female. That's how it happens.

And as I stated, faith may be proof enough for you, but it ain't proof.

I never said it was "proof' Harry. To me there needs be no 'proof'

Indeed. It's just faith. There's no evidence.

Tim Tim is offline

On 2/26/14, 6:11 PM, Tim wrote:

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."

Ahh, but we can tell where the wind comes from and where it is going,

No you can't. No one has a clue where it starts or where it stops.

Your information is out of date.

Prove it.

and we do know how an egg is fertilized and how a fetus is initiated and

grows in the womb.

And how does all that happen, Harry? like haw is an atom 'made'. Nobody really knows.

The male sperm pierces the female's egg and mixes its chromosomes with

those of the female. That's how it happens.

And what makes up sperm and eggs? and what causes them to intermingle? And you may say that chromosomes are made of whatever they're made of, but what makes and coordinates the basic core particles?

keep trying.

And as I stated, faith may be proof enough for you, but it ain't proof.

I never said it was "proof' Harry. To me there needs be no 'proof'

Indeed. It's just faith. There's no evidence.

Exactly, and that's all I need. And like I've said in times past. When science can explain the secrets of the Universe- I'll believe that science.

Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Which makes one wonder about all the artwork about Adam and Eve that

shows them with belly buttons.

http://tinyurl.com/lphn24g

Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas...

On 2/27/14, 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Which makes one wonder about all the artwork about Adam and Eve that

shows them with belly buttons.

http://tinyurl.com/lphn24g

Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas...

Gee, what's your explanation for the belly buttons on Adam and Eve?
Artistic license? And why are the pair almost always depicted as
fair-haired while people, since it is known with a great deal of
certainty that humans developed in Africa?
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:51:08 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/27/14, 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Which makes one wonder about all the artwork about Adam and Eve that

shows them with belly buttons.

http://tinyurl.com/lphn24g

Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas...

Gee, what's your explanation for the belly buttons on Adam and Eve?

Artistic license? And why are the pair almost always depicted as

fair-haired while people, since it is known with a great deal of

certainty that humans developed in Africa?

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

On 2/27/14, 8:51 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/27/14, 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Which makes one wonder about all the artwork about Adam and Eve that

shows them with belly buttons.

http://tinyurl.com/lphn24g

Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon
the pun) ideas...

Gee, what's your explanation for the belly buttons on Adam and Eve?
Artistic license? And why are the pair almost always depicted as
fair-haired while people, since it is known with a great deal of
certainty that humans developed in Africa?

Hmm. "While" people. Bad SIRI! Bad bad bad!

On 2/27/14, 8:46 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:56:01 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:

Which makes one wonder about all the artwork about Adam and Eve that

shows them with belly buttons.

http://tinyurl.com/lphn24g

Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas...

Gee, what's your explanation for the belly buttons on Adam and Eve?

Artistic license? And why are the pair almost always depicted as

fair-haired while people, since it is known with a great deal of

certainty that humans developed in Africa?

Pardon me. Allow me to repeat myself-

"Doesn't make me wonder much about some peoples misconceived (pardon the pun) ideas..."

I got it the first time. Interesting how belief and reality take
divergent paths, eh?

Al saves the planet--again! Gordon Cruising 0 April 30th 10 03:25 PM
Gun saves another day jps General 146 August 2nd 09 12:12 PM
OT McCain saves the nation! Capt. JG ASA 1 September 29th 08 02:20 AM
Pollution saves Jap Joe ASA 14 October 8th 07 04:19 AM
17'er saves a guy that lost his 25' er Scott McFadden General 4 September 20th 03 04:03 PM