Default Looks like ammo is becoming more available...

Oh boy..you're in for it now!
Maybe he'll give a couple of us a respite now. ;-)

In article ,
says...

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 8/3/2013 3:21 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

On 8/3/13 2:18 PM, Eisboch wrote:

Scott has been pushing this government conspiracy theory since the
shortages first started. It wasn't true then and it's not true
now.
The purchases by the DHS may have exasperated the shortage, but it
was
primarily due to panic buying by private citizens.

Now you've gone and done it.

-----------------------

http://tinyurl.com/mldo48c

Love the way you all leave my comment right out of your little circle
jerk... Guess it's easier to "krause" the comments that way Carry
on...

--------------------------

Want a hankie?

Jawbone Scotty goes insane again!!!

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

On 8/3/13 2:18 PM, Eisboch wrote:

Scott has been pushing this government conspiracy theory since the
shortages first started. It wasn't true then and it's not true now.
The purchases by the DHS may have exasperated the shortage, but it was
primarily due to panic buying by private citizens.

Now you've gone and done it.

-----------------------

http://tinyurl.com/mldo48c

Love the way you all leave my comment right out of your little circle
jerk... Guess it's easier to "krause" the comments that way Carry on...

--------------------------

Want a hankie?

Wow... maybe you should get better informed so you are right once in a
while, then you wouldn't have to act so much like harry....

What is he wrong about, Jawbone Scotty?

On 8/3/2013 9:27 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 8/3/2013 2:18 PM, Eisboch wrote:

No, you were never correct. You made a big deal a while back about the
ammo shortage being caused by some kind of government conspiracy , i.e.
the Department of Homeland Security buying up everything manufacturers
could make. It simply wasn't true, as attested to by virtually every
ammo manufacturer.

So, did they order 1.6 billion rounds.. if so my comment is correct. Did
it help make for a shortage, if so my other comment is correct. Reading
your posts, it seems this is the case. But do go on...

-------------------------------------

Scott, your idea of being correct is the same as a broken clock. It
still reads accurately twice a day but is otherwise worthless.

And your meaningless tripe driven by your personal hate.. is about as
useful...

On 8/4/13 9:28 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

Personal hate? Eisboch? You're insane. I draw Richard's "ire"
frequently, much more frequently than you do, and on core issues, and I
doubt he hates me. Why would he hate you?

You're still crazy after all these years. Get help.

On Sunday, 4 August 2013 10:21:25 UTC-3, iBoaterer wrote:

When Jawbone Scotty's jawbone gets out of whack, so does his brain.

That's the excuse he gave for posting like a bumbling idiot.

What Snottie really meant was the drugs he snorts for his jawbone pain (and recreational purposes) cause his wild mood swings and irrational behavior.

On 8/4/2013 9:35 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 4 August 2013 10:21:25 UTC-3, iBoaterer wrote:

When Jawbone Scotty's jawbone gets out of whack, so does his brain.

That's the excuse he gave for posting like a bumbling idiot.

What Snottie really meant was the drugs he snorts for his jawbone pain (and recreational purposes) cause his wild mood swings and irrational behavior.

Is that really what I meant don... Is this what you are doing today?

On 8/4/2013 8:11 AM, True North wrote:
Oh boy..you're in for it now!
Maybe he'll give a couple of us a respite now. ;-)

Who's in for it? Who's giving out the respite?
Curious minds want to know.

On 8/4/2013 9:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

If it's any consolation to you, I don't hate you either, but I do find
you quite irritating? ;-"

On 8/4/2013 10:08 AM, Hank© wrote:
On 8/4/2013 9:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Wow, harry telling somebody to get help... that's rich... Dick doesn't
hate really, just more like a bull... eyes get red, he can't see
anything, falls into situational fixation....

9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 19 June 18th 13 01:19 AM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 1 June 12th 13 09:18 AM
Ammo F.O.A.D. General 11 May 7th 13 12:45 PM
Hey guns and ammo can't hurt anybody Meyer[_2_] General 0 September 29th 12 01:05 PM