JustWaitAFrekinMinute JustWaitAFrekinMinute is offline

Default Looks like ammo is becoming more available...

On 8/4/2013 10:08 AM, Hank© wrote:
On 8/4/2013 9:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/4/13 9:28 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 8/4/2013 2:22 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 8/3/2013 9:27 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 8/3/2013 2:18 PM, Eisboch wrote:

No, you were never correct. You made a big deal a while back about
the
ammo shortage being caused by some kind of government conspiracy ,
i.e.
the Department of Homeland Security buying up everything manufacturers
could make. It simply wasn't true, as attested to by virtually every
ammo manufacturer.

So, did they order 1.6 billion rounds.. if so my comment is correct.
Did
it help make for a shortage, if so my other comment is correct. Reading
your posts, it seems this is the case. But do go on...

-------------------------------------

Scott, your idea of being correct is the same as a broken clock. It
still reads accurately twice a day but is otherwise worthless.

And your meaningless tripe driven by your personal hate.. is about as
useful...

Personal hate? Eisboch? You're insane. I draw Richard's "ire"
frequently, much more frequently than you do, and on core issues, and I
doubt he hates me. Why would he hate you?

You're still crazy after all these years. Get help.

If it's any consolation to you, I don't hate you either, but I do find
you quite irritating? ;-"

Wow, harry telling somebody to get help... that's rich... Dick doesn't
hate really, just more like a bull... eyes get red, he can't see
anything, falls into situational fixation....