Default Looks like ammo is becoming more available...

On 8/4/2013 9:57 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 8/4/2013 9:35 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 4 August 2013 10:21:25 UTC-3, iBoaterer wrote:

When Jawbone Scotty's jawbone gets out of whack, so does his brain.

That's the excuse he gave for posting like a bumbling idiot.

What Snottie really meant was the drugs he snorts for his jawbone pain
(and recreational purposes) cause his wild mood swings and irrational
behavior.

Is that really what I meant don... Is this what you are doing today?

You'll have to pardon Donnie. He was hiding behind the door when certain
physiological components were being handed out.

On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 09:28:37 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 8/4/2013 2:22 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 8/3/2013 9:27 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 8/3/2013 2:18 PM, Eisboch wrote:

No, you were never correct. You made a big deal a while back about the
ammo shortage being caused by some kind of government conspiracy , i.e.
the Department of Homeland Security buying up everything manufacturers
could make. It simply wasn't true, as attested to by virtually every
ammo manufacturer.

So, did they order 1.6 billion rounds.. if so my comment is correct. Did
it help make for a shortage, if so my other comment is correct. Reading
your posts, it seems this is the case. But do go on...

-------------------------------------

Scott, your idea of being correct is the same as a broken clock. It
still reads accurately twice a day but is otherwise worthless.

And your meaningless tripe driven by your personal hate.. is about as
useful...

Hate? No. No one here is worthy of that much emotion. He, I believe, has had enough of some of your
more ridiculous rants and takes advantage of the fact that you'll let Harry, Donnie, et al, pull
your chain to the point of making those rants.

You've said time and again you're not going to respond to the continuous bull**** of Harry and
Donnie (and now you can add Harry's little buddy, Kevin). Perhaps it's time to do so.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On 8/4/2013 10:26 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Maybe you should read the group... I have been answering Dick with an
occasional swipe back at don and harry, *just like you*...

On 8/4/13 10:15 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 8/4/2013 10:08 AM, Hank© wrote:
On 8/4/2013 9:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/4/13 9:28 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

Personal hate? Eisboch? You're insane. I draw Richard's "ire"
frequently, much more frequently than you do, and on core issues, and I
doubt he hates me. Why would he hate you?

You're still crazy after all these years. Get help.

If it's any consolation to you, I don't hate you either, but I do find
you quite irritating? ;-"

Wow, harry telling somebody to get help... that's rich... Dick doesn't
hate really, just more like a bull... eyes get red, he can't see
anything, falls into situational fixation....

Wow, the unemployable little twerp who barely completed high school is
now analyzing Eisboch. What a giggle.

On 8/4/2013 10:08 AM, Hank© wrote:
On 8/4/2013 9:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Scotty's analytical prowess is at least as good as yours, big boy.

In article ,
says...

On 8/4/2013 10:08 AM, Hank© wrote:
On 8/4/2013 9:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

You DO need help. You post insane hysteria based only on delusions in
your own head. The thoughts in your head come out dis-jointed, rambling,
and incoherent. When someone asked you about it, you blamed it on your
jawbone, does that sound like a sane thought to you?

On 8/4/13 12:14 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/4/2013 10:08 AM, Hank© wrote:
On 8/4/2013 9:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

His jawbone was shoved into that space where most sentients have brains.

9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 19 June 18th 13 01:19 AM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 1 June 12th 13 09:18 AM
Ammo F.O.A.D. General 11 May 7th 13 12:45 PM
Hey guns and ammo can't hurt anybody Meyer[_2_] General 0 September 29th 12 01:05 PM