John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Looks like ammo is becoming more available...

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 15:32:17 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 8/2/2013 3:20 PM, John H wrote:
http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm

John (Gun Nut) H.

"Woman stops gator attack with a small Beretta pistol."

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed
woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What is the
smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?

A Beretta Jetfire testimonial.

Here is her story:

While out walking along the edge of a bayou just below Houma, Louisiana
with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement and other
divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator suddenly
emerging from the murky water and charging us with its large jaws wide
open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely
aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber
pistol with me, I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The
gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a
brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus ...
the amount I saved in lawyer's fees was more than worth the purchase
price of the gun.

Prolly could have done it with a .22.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--