Default The only hope... is that harry will learn to pay his taxes

On Sep 11, 5:39*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:32:14 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

(1) Point to any lies and (2) I'm a hypocrite because I do what it
takes to do the right thing and pay my bills on time? OK.

Pffffttt, bye by

Yeah, thought so.

Oh pat yourself on the back... you are probably as credible as loogie,
when he called me a coward, don when he called me dirty, and harry
when he called me a tax cheat. I am paying my bills, just like the
rest of us here. You are talking and from we know already, with
progressives, it means they are making it up as they go along to
support their fragile egos... So drop it. You are no better than
anybody here....

On 9/11/2012 2:32 PM, JustWait wrote:

Pffffttt, bye by

Another brain fart?

On 9/13/2012 1:30 AM, thumper wrote:
On 9/11/2012 2:32 PM, JustWait wrote:

Pffffttt, bye by

Another brain fart?

Another nasty progressive...

In article , says...

On 9/13/2012 1:30 AM, thumper wrote:
On 9/11/2012 2:32 PM, JustWait wrote:

Pffffttt, bye by

Another brain fart?

Another nasty progressive...

Is he a "****" like you like to call people?

The last best hope for... Secular Humorist General 10 September 6th 10 09:07 AM
There is hope N.L. Eckert[_2_] General 3 July 31st 10 04:21 PM
Maybe some hope... H the K (I post with a Mac) General 1 December 4th 09 03:47 PM
Some hope for the US after all... Don White General 40 February 2nd 09 01:05 AM
Hope CANDChelp ASA 12 July 29th 03 04:04 AM