BoatBanter.com

-   -   The only hope... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/153374-only-hope.html)

X ` Man[_3_] September 9th 12 12:22 AM

The only hope...

....for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

BAR[_2_] September 9th 12 12:26 AM

The only hope...

In article , dump-on-
says...

...for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

I would venture to say that all of those people paid their taxes, did
you?

*e#c September 9th 12 01:09 AM

The only hope...

Get it right you gutless, lying, ****....ONE poster.

*e#c September 9th 12 01:12 AM

The only hope...

can.com wrote:
...for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though..

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

Besides, I dont see a "boat, or boating related" post from you,
****wad.

JustWait[_2_] September 9th 12 02:30 AM

The only hope...

On 9/8/2012 7:26 PM, BAR wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

...for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

I would venture to say that all of those people paid their taxes, did
you?

Well, I am having some issues there but I am not hiding assets, I am
paying according to the agreement I have with them... I will catch up,
could take a couple more years of eating spaghetti, but we manage to
keep them happy and keep gas in the vehicles too... Will admit sometimes
we don't eat as well as Jess, but hey, every one has their own priorities:)

iBoaterer[_2_] September 9th 12 12:50 PM

The only hope...

In article , dump-on-
says...

...for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

When are you going to settle your tax obligations, deadbeat?

Meyer[_2_] September 9th 12 03:20 PM

The only hope... is that harry will learn to pay his taxes

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
....for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

It seems that you failed to pay your corporate income taxes in the state
of Florida. You owe them a whopping $379 plus penalty and interest.
C'mon big spender, ante up.

JustWait[_2_] September 9th 12 03:28 PM

On 9/9/2012 10:20 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
....for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday,
though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

It seems that you failed to pay your corporate income taxes in the state
of Florida. You owe them a whopping $379 plus penalty and interest.
C'mon big spender, ante up.

So, the bad doctor is a deadbeat? Figures...

iBoaterer[_2_] September 9th 12 03:35 PM

The only hope... is that harry will learn to pay his taxes

In article , says...

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Well, Harry is, that's for sure. I find it funny that he loves to pig
pile on someone who has gotten into a fix, but then come to find out,
he's a deadbeat.

Meyer[_2_] September 9th 12 03:38 PM

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

He sold his house in 1998 for a whopping 98K. You'd think he'd pay his
tax obligations from the proceeds, wouldn't you?