Default The only hope...

....for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

Get it right you gutless, lying, ****....ONE poster.

can.com wrote:
...for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though..

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

Besides, I dont see a "boat, or boating related" post from you,
****wad.

Default The only hope... is that harry will learn to pay his taxes

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
....for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday, though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

It seems that you failed to pay your corporate income taxes in the state
of Florida. You owe them a whopping $379 plus penalty and interest.
C'mon big spender, ante up.

On 9/9/2012 10:20 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
....for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday,
though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

It seems that you failed to pay your corporate income taxes in the state
of Florida. You owe them a whopping $379 plus penalty and interest.
C'mon big spender, ante up.

So, the bad doctor is a deadbeat? Figures...

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

He sold his house in 1998 for a whopping 98K. You'd think he'd pay his
tax obligations from the proceeds, wouldn't you?

The last best hope for... Secular Humorist General 10 September 6th 10 09:07 AM
There is hope N.L. Eckert[_2_] General 3 July 31st 10 04:21 PM
Maybe some hope... H the K (I post with a Mac) General 1 December 4th 09 03:47 PM
Some hope for the US after all... Don White General 40 February 2nd 09 01:05 AM
Hope CANDChelp ASA 12 July 29th 03 04:04 AM