Default Some hope for the US after all...

Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html

Senior Member

On Jan 31, 10:27*am, "Don White" wrote:
Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html

Haven't you been paying attention? What Obama says means nothing, he
is still in campaign mode. The whole idea of this commisson is to take
away the free choice of half of the country who did not vote for
Baralolypse...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:27 am, "Don White" wrote:
Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html

Haven't you been paying attention? What Obama says means nothing, he
is still in campaign mode. The whole idea of this commisson is to take
away the free choice of half of the country who did not vote for
Baralolypse...

What difference would it make to you? It's not likely an employer of any
substance is going to hire you for skilled work. Don't worry about it.
Senior Member

On Jan 31, 10:56*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:27 am, "Don White" wrote:
Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html

Haven't you been paying attention? What Obama says means nothing, he
is still in campaign mode. The whole idea of this commisson is to take
away the free choice of half of the country who did not vote for
Baralolypse...

What difference would it make to you? It's not likely an employer of any
substance is going to hire you for skilled work. Don't worry about it.

What would you know about work? I will put my ASE and Chevy certs
against your "Yale" degree, lobsta' boat, Dr. Dr. wife, sail around
the horn, dad's fireboat welcome to NYC, singlehanded sail to
Catalina, any time. Prove one of 'em, and you win.. Now go ahead,
goose step if you can.... snerk

On Jan 31, 10:27*am, "Don White" wrote:
Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html

Speaking of which, have you figured out which continent you live on
yet? Or were you too busy fetching beer and wine for your son to study?

On Jan 31, 10:37*am, wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:27*am, "Don White" wrote:

Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html

Haven't you been paying attention? What Obama says means nothing, he
is still in campaign mode. The whole idea of this commisson is to take
away the free choice of half of the country who did not vote for
Baralolypse...

Yeah, damn it. He's been in office two full weeks, he should have all
of that most credible ex president Bush's screw ups fixed.
Senior Member

On Jan 31, 11:49*am, wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:37*am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 10:27*am, "Don White" wrote:

Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html

Haven't you been paying attention? What Obama says means nothing, he
is still in campaign mode. The whole idea of this commisson is to take
away the free choice of half of the country who did not vote for
Baralolypse...

Yeah, damn it. He's been in office two full weeks, he should have all
of that most credible ex president Bush's screw ups fixed.

Has nothing to do with fixing the economy that Barney Frank and Chris
Dodd screwed up.. BTW you do know that Chris Dodd got a sweetheart
deal from Countrywide and has been looking for his mortgage papers for
6 months now that he promised would be foruthcoming? Anyway, I am
talking about the promises of reaching across party lines, and not
letting lobbyists into his aministration, etc.... It has been nothing
but bull****...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:56 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:27 am, "Don White" wrote:
Looks like America just might regain some of its moral leadership after all.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1103877.html
Haven't you been paying attention? What Obama says means nothing, he
is still in campaign mode. The whole idea of this commisson is to take
away the free choice of half of the country who did not vote for
Baralolypse...

What difference would it make to you? It's not likely an employer of any
substance is going to hire you for skilled work. Don't worry about it.

What would you know about work? I will put my ASE and Chevy certs
against your "Yale" degree, lobsta' boat, Dr. Dr. wife, sail around
the horn, dad's fireboat welcome to NYC, singlehanded sail to
Catalina, any time. Prove one of 'em, and you win.. Now go ahead,
goose step if you can.... snerk

Uh huh. A certified mechanic who wanted to run a heat pump off a 12 volt
battery.
Senior Member

On Jan 31, 12:21*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:56 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

battery.- Hide quoted text -

Well I never installed a heat pump on a Port Fuel Injected car so I
used the wrong terminology. Guess I should have said cooling system,
no biggie. But the bet still stands, let me repeat it:

What would you know about work? I will put my ASE and Chevy certs
against your "Yale" degree, lobsta' boat, Dr. Dr. wife, sail around
the horn, dad's fireboat welcome to NYC, singlehanded sail to
Catalina, any time. Prove one of 'em, and you win.. Now go ahead,
goose step again if you can.... snerk
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 31, 11:49 am, wrote:
On Jan 31, 10:37 am, wrote:

[...]

You ought to run for office. I'm sure your wife and the local police
department would vote for you.

One can hope this is true NOYB General 0 September 15th 05 05:07 PM
Hope CANDChelp ASA 12 July 29th 03 04:04 AM