iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default The only hope... is that harry will learn to pay his taxes

In article , says...

On 9/11/2012 5:24 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:13:39 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

Pacbell is a liar, and a hypocrite... First off ask him if he ever had
a mortgage, or a car loan. Did he completely stop living his life,
raising his kids and helping them prepare for their future while he
paid those debts off? Of course not. Should I stop living my life,
raising my family, and helping my children prepare for their future,
because I am paying off a debt.. Of course not..

How do you miss the obvious? Yes, I have had car loans and mortgages,
did I stop living? No. Did I pay the loans out in arrears? No. I paid
them on time. If things got tight I went out and got a second job, but
I didn't expect the bank to carry me.

You apparently see NO problem in sticking it to the other taxpayers
because you "don't want to stop living your life."

(1) Point to any lies and (2) I'm a hypocrite because I do what it
takes to do the right thing and pay my bills on time? OK.

Pffffttt, bye by

As expected.....