Default The only hope... is that harry will learn to pay his taxes

On 9/9/2012 5:30 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 10:28:37 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/9/2012 10:20 AM, Meyer wrote:
On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
....for this newsgroup is a nuke from high orbit.

81 posts since midnight, and I read two...one from Don and one from JPS.

The winners at 7:15 pm in terms of total post count:

PsychoScotty with about 20 and iLoogy with about the same number. iLoogy
is down significantly from the 50 bombs he dropped here yesterday,
though.

Slammer, the undisputed leader of rec.boats, had just under a dozen, and
I'll bet all of them were threatening the lives of other posters.

Was there *one* interesting boating post in the bunch? Not likely.

Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Not in rec.boats, I'd bet.

Have nice day.

It seems that you failed to pay your corporate income taxes in the state
of Florida. You owe them a whopping $379 plus penalty and interest.
C'mon big spender, ante up.

So, the bad doctor is a deadbeat? Figures...

He owes $400 in taxes, while you owe at least 10 times that amount.
You whine about how tough things are, yet spend thousands so that you
and your children to go play in the dirt on high powered motorcycles.

As usual... you make things up as you go along. I don't ride... My kid
is doing just fine and the years of hard work is paying off for her. I
will never regret the investment in her.. or my other two either...

On 9/9/2012 8:52 PM, wrote:

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Make sure you let the kids know that the "investment" that you made
in them was at other taxpayer's expense.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that knows (by your OWN public
admission) the abject falseness of "As usual... you make things up as
you go along. I DON'T RIDE... [emphasis, mine]"

Not doing anything at the taxpayers expense... but do continue to make
it up as you go along...

On 9/9/2012 9:21 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 21:00:19 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

OK, so you are saying that you have paid all of your overdue tax
debts?

Yes or No?

no, working on it though which is more that you or harry I assume...

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Harry was into the IRS for over $80K at one point.

If you are going to call Harry out, find something that doesn't make
YOU look like deadbeat.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and Harry has been
living in a glass house since the mid-80's.

PS
If you owe taxes as long as BOTH of you have, you are BOTH deadbeats.

The information that has come to light in the last few days about Harry
Krause paints him as deadbeat of the worst kind.

Sorry, I don't keep up with Krause and I can't IMAGINE why so many of
you people are constantly tapping his anus with the tip of your nose.
If he was in for 80K, he either keeps successfully moving to avoid the
tax man or he make as much money as some of you fear. (Frankly, he
would probably have gotten a refund, if he had Romney's tax team.)

Again, either way, who gives a ****? THOUSANDS of words have been
wasted here discussing Harry's imaginary boats and the simply amazing
(yet unverifiable) achievements of his family. Yet, nobody posts ANY
of their recent boating experiences!

Why?

Probably many factors. The high price of fuel, the high price of food,
the high price of healthcare, the uncertain job situation, depression
setting in all over America, the feeling of hopelessness that our
judicial and legislative systems can't/won't step up and do their jobs.

So how;s your boating season going. We haven't heard anything about it.

On 9/10/2012 12:34 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 21:37:48 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/9/2012 9:21 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 21:00:19 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

You are correct. I am NOT working on it. When the bill comes, I pay it
in full, before I buy personal ****. Enough said.

Yeah, and bonnie said I was a slob, and harry called me a tax cheat..
LOL, sit on your high horse, I have nothing more for you sock boy...

I don't ask other people to carry my weight. I pay my bills when they
come due and I defer any superfluous ****, like motorcycles, until I
do what is morally correct.

You, on the other hand, are "working on it," forcing others to pick up
the slack while you buy the luxuries you lust for.

What a Republican position. NOT.

On 9/10/2012 12:38 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 21:56:27 -0400, Meyer wrote:

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Very well, thank you! I just finished up mods to the middle boat's
electronics. Now , if we can get a break in the weather, there will be
a few trips off shore.

How about you?

PS
I am in the market for a cast net, any folks wish to comment?

I'm doing as well as can be expected in these turbulent times.
Careful you don't mod your electronics out of FCC compliance.

In article ,
says...

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Well, Scotty's predicament was because the economy and he was UNABLE to
pay. Harry's was because he just wanted to screw the people. He's a
deadbeat, big difference.

In article , says...

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Sure you are, you owe taxes.

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

With Harry's sudden near withdrawal form his two favorite haunts,
rec.boats and alt.obituaries, he mush be ready to burst out with
profanities to anyone he encounters. I feel sorry for his cats.

On 9/8/2012 7:22 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Scotty's predicament was due to mis-management and an inability to
sort out important and necessary business expenses from big-ticket
UNnecessary toys.

Hell, he's STILL ****ing money away on toys while the penalties and
interest accrue. You just can't blame that on the economy.

I think you have him confused with Krause

The last best hope for... Secular Humorist General 10 September 6th 10 09:07 AM
There is hope N.L. Eckert[_2_] General 3 July 31st 10 04:21 PM
Maybe some hope... H the K (I post with a Mac) General 1 December 4th 09 03:47 PM
Some hope for the US after all... Don White General 40 February 2nd 09 01:05 AM
Hope CANDChelp ASA 12 July 29th 03 04:04 AM