iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default The only hope... is that harry will learn to pay his taxes

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:43:31 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

On Sep 11, 5:39*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:32:14 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

(1) Point to any lies and (2) I'm a hypocrite because I do what it
takes to do the right thing and pay my bills on time? OK.

Pffffttt, bye by

Yeah, thought so.

Oh pat yourself on the back... you are probably as credible as loogie,
when he called me a coward, don when he called me dirty, and harry
when he called me a tax cheat. I am paying my bills, just like the
rest of us here. You are talking and from we know already, with
progressives, it means they are making it up as they go along to
support their fragile egos... So drop it. You are no better than
anybody here....

Not patting myself on the back. My parents and grand parents taught me
to NOT take on debt, but if I did, to take care of my debts and THEN
enjoy whatever (if anything) was left.

Apparently, you were taught to take advantage of anybody that appeared
to loan you money, even if they didn't.... even if they were fellow
tax payers.

Would that be another Republican taking that which is rightfully his
(whether he EARNED it, or not?)

Yep, or you could defend yourself......

Bingo!